Texas Hunting Forum

Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed

Posted By: FishyDREAMZ

Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/23/16 04:28 PM

We have 1 opening available on heavily wooded 5000 acre lease in Jack County. Lease is approximately 60 miles northwest of Fort Worth. This is a year round lease that offers deer, turkey, hogs and varmints. The lease is MLD 2 managed land and has some very nice bucks resulting from excellent management. There are electrical hookups for RV but you will not be able to leave RV when not hunting. There is a very nice cabin on the property with kitchen and bunks shared by the hunters. There are only ten hunters on this entire lease and all abide by the rules. This is a family friendly lease allowing for family members to hunt from your tags. We do not allow any smoking or outdoor fires due to wildfire in 2011 that was caused by a hunter. You will have approximately 320 acres to hunt that includes a 4x6 ground blind and a 4x6 tower blind already set up and both in good condition. There are also two feeding pens set up on your area that will be yours to do with as you please as well. This is my spot on the lease that I have to give up do to financial circumstances in my life. The pens and blinds will be yours as I am leaving behind because I have no place to store them. The annual lease cost is $2500 plus $75 that covers insurance cost. There are incredible deer on this place and I hate to give it up but I must. Interested hunter will have to pass interview with lease manager prior to approval. This is a pretty exclusive hunting lease with a good group of hunters so only mature hunter will be allowed to join. Send private message if interested and I will arrange a showing and interview with manager.

Posted By: specialed309

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/23/16 08:04 PM

this isn't gonna last long...
Posted By: Curbow

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/23/16 10:02 PM

PM sent
Posted By: Stohner

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/24/16 04:54 AM

Pm sent.
Posted By: batman

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/24/16 03:21 PM

PM sent
Posted By: strobes

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/24/16 05:18 PM

PM send
Posted By: HunterMark

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/24/16 05:53 PM

PM Sent
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/24/16 06:03 PM

PM sent

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/26/16 02:30 AM

I have someone going to look at the lease tomorrow and will get back to you if he doesn't take it. Thank you for the interest.
Posted By: Schwarty

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 07/26/16 11:42 AM

If your prospect does not work out I am very interested in this opportunity.
Thank you

Re: Year Round Deer Lease Available North of Bridgepot MLD 2 Managed - 08/04/16 01:35 AM

Thanks to all for the interest in this lease. I am sad to tell all of you that it has been taken.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum