Texas Hunting Forum

Stonewall County Lease 1 spot

Posted By: thewrap

Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/27/16 12:14 AM

The lease I'm on in Stonewall County is looking to fill 1 spot. Property is roughly 1500 acres and has 2 wheat fields plus several small tanks with decent cover throughout. Lots of game. Excellent deer numbers and tons of pigs, a few turkey but probably not enough to really hunt them. Good quail and dove numbers. We do have a camp setup with electricity but no water. There are some cows.
Looking for a family oriented person to take the spot. Someone who will help take care of the place and make it better. Family and guests are allowed but make no mistake this is not the place to come party. We are looking for someone who will get along with the group and not cause any drama so that doesn't mean we'll take the first person if we feel you won't be a good fit.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. I am planning on being out there on Saturday so I can show it then.
Price for the spot is $2000 with year round access.

Re: Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/27/16 01:05 AM

A few pics of some bucks from last season. I couldn't get the pic of my buck to post but he was bigger than anything I had on camera.
Posted By: gator1332

Re: Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/27/16 03:03 AM

Pm sent
Posted By: Hess

Re: Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/27/16 08:04 PM

i am very interested.

jesse lancarte

jesse@joets.com
Posted By: Null90

Re: Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/28/16 01:19 AM

Pm sent. You can call me at (940)218-8331
Posted By: ThreePeppers

Re: Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/28/16 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Hess
i am very interested.

jesse lancarte

jesse@joets.com

Wow, THE Jesse Lancarte. Think you just found your camp cook!

Re: Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/28/16 10:05 PM

is your lease still available????

Re: Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/28/16 10:08 PM

lol , I WILL HAVE IT CATERED!

Re: Stonewall County Lease 1 spot - 06/29/16 01:38 AM

Lease isn't filled but I have people in line to take a look at the property starting Saturday. I anticipate having it filled on Saturday. PM me if you'd like me to put you on the list if anything falls through.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum