Texas Hunting Forum

We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee

Posted By: Flock Knocker

We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 03:30 PM

Its that time of year again, here are a few of the properties that we have available for dove season. Each field is private, you can lease it out as an individual or private. We do not allow guests this way we can manage the number of hunters on each property, however you may purchase an extra spot if you wish to bring a guest throughout the year. We conservatively manage all of our fields to prevent overcrowding, no more raising for a spot on opening morning or have to show up 2 hours before shooting time to get in line! We have over 10,000 acres of dove fields from 15-50 miles of Dallas-Ft. Worth ranging in price from $200-$350 per gun. Below are a few of the properties we have available this year. Feel free to call or email us for more details. Website is being updated as we speak with property listings.

Thank you

SOUTH OF DFW

TAM102
Conveniently located close to town this field is at the intersection of Hwy 287 and I-35E in Waxahachie. This is known for being a great place for dove being so close to town. Last year TAM101 was planted in commercial sunflower but this year it is planted in soy beans. Gravel road run length of property with good tree lines. $200/gun max of 10 guns

TAM103
Great small little lease for a family or father son. Right of I-35 in Italy, TX with hardwoods and numerous adjoining cultivated fields. Field is 55 acres $250/gun max of 5 hunters.

TAM104
Located in Ovilla, Tx a short drive off I-35 this lease makes it an easy drive from Dallas or anywhere in Ellis County. Field was commercial sunflowers last year and is planted in Milo this year, make a great food source for dove. This 100 acre field has a good tree line with Cedar patches and creek running through it. $350/gun max of 10 hunters.

TAM105
TAM105 is a beautiful secluded field completely wrapped in hard tree line. Water on neighboring property and creek runs on the West side of the property. Just a couple of miles of I-35 in Maypearl, TX 125 acre field is just a short drive from anywhere in Ellis County and less than 30 miles south of Dallas. $250/gun max of 15 hunters.

TAM106
Located in the middle of a major dove fly way in Ellis County we have a 137 acre Milo field. With one small pond on property, large tree fence line, and a large lake on adjoining property this should be a prime stopping point for migrating dove. Field has a lot of small rocks and grit in soil another great attractant for dove. Field is located just outside of Waxahachie, TX off I-35. $300/gun max of 10 hunters

TAM107
145 acres of corn field located in Waxahachie, TX off Hwy 66. Field has a strong tree line on two sides with water on adjoining property. $250/gun max of 15 hunters.

TAM108
Wow! 329 acres of Milo. Milo and Sunflowers will be a rare crop this year so be sure to get on this one while you can. Field is located right of I-35 in Milford, TX only about 45 miles south of Dallas. Milford is home of the famous Rockett Café Back Porch so spend a day in the field hunting dove then head across the street for some live music, cold drinks and the best chicken fried steak you’ve ever had. Tree line surrounds the two fields that make up this lease with a seasonal creek running through it. $250/gun 30 hunters max

TAM 109
This property was one of our better producing fields last year. Just south of Waxahachie in Forreston, TX this 166 acre wheat field is waiting for its next hunters. Hard woods border the east side of the property and large soil conservation lake is located directly across the street. Power line run through the middle of the property making a prime roosting spot for dove. $300/gun 15 hunters max.

TAM 110
This is yet another massive field with plenty of room to roam for every hunter. When you hunt with us you can be assured that all the fields will not be overcrowded. TAM110 is 325 acres of corn field with a mile long tree line on the East side of property. Turn rows and patches of tree a scattered throughout the remainder of the property. Located about a mile off I-35E in Forreston, TX. $250/gun 30 hunters max.

TAM111
TAM111 is 300 acres of corn but hunts like 600 acres. This property is divide into 4-5 different fields separated by wooded draws, tree lines, and turn rows. Corn is planted in this field and will be harvested about a week or two before the season providing fresh feed for dove. This would be an ideal lease for a large corporate group and entertaining customers located right of I-35E about 40 miles South of Downtown Dallas in Forreston, TX. $250/gun 30 hunters max.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 03:31 PM

North of DFW

Located in Gunter, Tx just North of Downtown Dallas. Fields are conveniently located between Hwy 75 and 377 just north of 380. All fields are easily assessable from the Rd. We strictly manage the number of hunters we allow on our fields providing the best hunting experience for everyone, there will never be more than 1 hunter for every 10 acres. You may lease a field out as a group or as an individual. Leases are first come first serve and cost $350/gun. Each field are hand selected by us to ensure that they possess all the necessary factors to make for good hunting food, water, cover, and habitat.
GUN 101
This 230 acre field is planted with both Milo and Corn making great grain crop to attract dove. Property is surrounded by trees with a nice rolling terrain. Two nice ponds with trees scattered throughout the property giving you plenty of space to spread out and push birds.

GUN 102
Similar to the field above, 200 acres of Corn and Milo with two ponds. Property is completely surrounded by trees giving you plenty of places to hide and get shade from September sun in Texas. The water holes are going to be a honey hole during evening hunts.

GUN 103
If you are looking for a big field for a large group or corp group this would be perfect. 320 acres of Milo completely surrounded by trees. You have great fence treed fence lines on two sides with good hardwoods and mesquite tree pasture across from each other. This property is made up of two adjoining fields with two ponds.

GUN 104
The smallest field we have available in North Dallas at the time, but good things come in small packages. This would be perfect for a small group of friends or group of individuals. This field is 130 acres of planted Milo surrounded by a tree/fence line.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 03:34 PM

Posted By: TooLow

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 03:36 PM

up
Posted By: PMK

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 10:12 PM

those would go like hotcakes down around Austin!!!
Posted By: _Lee

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: PMK
those would go like hotcakes down around Austin!!!

True!! I was reading this hoping he'd have something around Austin.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 11:36 PM

Funny y'all say that because we are about to close on some property outside of Lorena. Watch out for those property listings.
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 11:55 PM

Do you think you'll have anything around Midlothian/Venus this year?

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/04/16 11:58 PM

We have 1,000 acres in Venus, few hundred in Ovilla, 1,000 in Lancaster, and a few
Thousand acres in southern Ellis County. Send me a PM and I'll send you the listings.
Posted By: TexasCanesFan

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/05/16 08:45 PM

PM sent.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/09/16 02:00 PM

More available leases, all private dove leases. You and your group and lease out the entire field or you can get on as an individual. These properties below are in Venus, TX just a short drive south of Ft. Worth.

VEN101

Located right off Hwy 67 between Venus and Alvarado makes easy access from anywhere in DFW. VEN101 is 287 acres of corn field located in the middle of a great dove flyway. Last year this field was planted in commercial sunflowers. Property has hardwood tree line and mesquite patch divided by a railroad and two ponds. $300/gun max of 25 guns

VEN103

This property has every thing you could want for a dove lease. Total property is 150+ acres with 100 acres of wheat. Border of field will be planted with Milo after wheat harvest pending weather conditions. Creek runs through the property with hardwood bottoms and mesquite pasture, also has great source of water with two ponds and two wetlands. If it couldn’t get any better a nice gravel road runs the length of the property with rock pit. Located just South of Mansfield of FM 2738. $350/gun max of 10 guns

VEN104
Another great property off FM 157 just south of Mansfield, TX. 200 split down the middle with 100 acres of pasture and natural grasslands with two pond adjoining 100 acres of wheat field. The wheat field perimeter will be planted with milo after wheat harvest pending weather conditions. This field is perfect for a group of friends to get together hunt on any given evening with 4 ponds. $350/gun max of 15guns.

VEN105

Just south of Hwy 67 about 5 miles of I-35W in Venus, TX. 165 acres of rolling wheat surrounding on three side by big hardwoods. This is a great area for nesting dove with plenty of food to attract birds from all over. Field perimeter will planted with milo after wheat if harvest pending weather conditions. $300/gun max 15 guns.
Posted By: TakeMeLord

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/10/16 11:42 PM

PM sent.
Posted By: rickym

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/11/16 12:06 AM

Anything southeast around Houston?

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/11/16 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: rickym
Anything southeast around Houston?

No I'm sorry the farthest south we go as of right now is Waco and Corsicana area.
Posted By: Crna13

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/12/16 11:46 PM

Can you give an update of what's available ? Thanks
Posted By: BMowatt

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/13/16 05:30 PM

Plenty of property

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/13/16 08:01 PM

Sent you a PM, If there is a particular are anyone is interested in please PM or email me and I will send you whats available at the time. We are showing and leasing property everyday so it changes constantly. We have private dove property in Ellis, Navarro, Johnson, Dallas, and Grayson County available and I can send you the listings by county. We have more properties than we can list and keep up on our website at this point so just let me know what your looking for around DFW and we probably have it.

Thank you

Originally Posted By: Crna13
Can you give an update of what's available ? Thanks

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/20/16 04:16 PM

TAM 103 Sold Out
VEN 103 Sold Out
VEN 104 Sold Out
and I expect two fields in Gunter will be sold out this weekend. Last year we sold out of leases, I would advise everyone to plan ahead.

Lancaster Fields now available also.

LAN102
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This 40 acre corn field is surrounded by tree line with many native sunflowers, millets, and grasses coming up around the field as well. Corn will be harvested before the season, leaving cracked seed in the field for dove. Located just outside of town will make for an easy get away for a quick hunt. $300/gun 5 hunters max.

LAN106
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This 170 acre corn field surrounded by tree line with water adjacent to the field. Corn will be harvested prior to opening day, leaving cracked seed on the ground for dove. Many native sunflowers and grasses coming up in the field as well. Easy location just minutes from Dallas makes it easy to come out for a hunt. $300/gun Max 17 hunters.
LAN107
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This giant 220 acre corn field is in bottoms surrounded by hardwoods with a creek bordering the property. Corn will be harvested prior to the season. Power lines run throughout the property, as well as many native sunflowers and grasses spread about. Max 22 hunters.
LAN108
This property is located off of I-45 in Alma, Tx just south of Ennis. This is a large field of mostly corn, and some fields unplanted since last year with wheat regrowth coming in. 200 acres total. There are two 2 acre lakes on the property, great for dove hunting. Max 20 hunters
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/20/16 11:35 PM

Let me know when you get something around the Mansfield/Lilian/Venus/Midlothian area

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/23/16 01:43 PM

PM Sent. We have property in Ovilla, Venus, and Alvarado.

Originally Posted By: hoof n wings
Let me know when you get something around the Mansfield/Lilian/Venus/Midlothian area

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/25/16 05:16 PM

Fields are beginning to fill up. Last year we sold out before the season started so don't be that guy and wait till the last minute to get on a lease. We strictly manage all our fields to prevent overcrowding and over hunting. We pride ourselves on being able to provide quality private leases where you're not having to battle 100 other hunters opening morning for a spot.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/25/16 11:42 PM

I know you have leases up around Gunter. How about NW out around Denton, rural Flower Mound, Argyle, areas?

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 05/27/16 04:54 PM

No I'm sorry we don't have anything around Denton at the moment. Gunter is going to be the closest, next will probably be Lancaster. Everything else we have is going to be Ellis, Johnson, and Navarro County. Then we have new properties coming on line in Lorena and Cooper in the next week.

Originally Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt
I know you have leases up around Gunter. How about NW out around Denton, rural Flower Mound, Argyle, areas?

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/02/16 07:43 PM

We are now offering Season Dove Leases in Lorena and Hewitt, TX just outside of Waco a short drive from Austin. We have over 500 acres available $300/gun for the season. PM me for more details.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/09/16 06:44 PM

Wheat was just pulled out and we back planted with Milo. Fields look like a dove buffet. Still have several leases available around DFW and between Austin and Waco. Leases range from $200/gun - $350/gun for the entire dove season.

These are private leases, never any overcrowding.
Posted By: Chitch-ya-outdoors

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/09/16 08:32 PM

These are good guys that run Three Curl and they will always make sure the hunter is taken care of. Bump for yall.
Posted By: Loganf

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/15/16 04:38 AM

I'm interested in your north Texas area. Any of those sound nice. Do you happen to know off hand which is closer one is closer to Josephine?
Posted By: JohnRussell

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/15/16 10:42 AM

So hard to find an area around Bastrop that is worthwhile. I knew a guy 1.1 miles from me in Round Rock, but moved... hate finding a new area.. heh

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/15/16 01:47 PM

Our Lorena properties is the closest we are going to have to Bastrop. You are more than welcome to come take a look at the fields before making a decision. Just send me a PM and I can answer any questions you may have or schedule a showing.

Originally Posted By: JohnRussell
So hard to find an area around Bastrop that is worthwhile. I knew a guy 1.1 miles from me in Round Rock, but moved... hate finding a new area.. heh

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/15/16 01:48 PM

Our Lancaster fields are going to be closest to you and Gunter will be next by about 10 miles. If you PM me your email address I can send you more specific information on these properties and pictures.

Thank you

Originally Posted By: Loganf
I'm interested in your north Texas area. Any of those sound nice. Do you happen to know off hand which is closer one is closer to Josephine?
Posted By: Loganf

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/15/16 08:10 PM

Thanks for the response pm sent
Posted By: _Lee

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/21/16 01:30 AM

Was this a friend or a guy you leased from?

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/21/16 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: _Lee

Was this a friend or a guy you leased from?

No, I've never met him. He posted on the forum and I told him to PM to get more info about our fields we have in Lorena but never heard from him. Do you know him?

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 06/27/16 02:47 PM

We have Property in Venus, Midlothian, Gunter, Waxahachie, Lancaster, Italy, Frost, Milford, and Lorena. Spots are filling up very quickly the closer we get to the season. Last year we sold out so don't wait until the last minute to get your dove leases. Lease fee range from $200-$400 depending on the property. PM for up to date listings. All of our dove leases are private and strictly managed to limit the amount of hunters on each property and prevent over hunting.

Also have available duck leases in Honey Grove and a couple memberships available on a private annual hunting club in Lorena.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 07/06/16 04:19 PM

Fields are quickly filling up, only one field North of DFW left with spots open. We still have several fields available in Ellis and Johnson County. One field in Lorena is full, but have another 390 acre field with spots open. I will try and get an updated list posted in the next couple of days.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 07/06/16 04:47 PM

Available 390 acre dove lease in Lorena, TX right of I-35. Good tree lines going through property and pond on North side.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 07/10/16 05:55 PM

Below is a list of the fields we still have available. We have sold out over 50% of our fields as of today. Last year we sold out and expect to do the same this year. Don't wait till the last minute to find your dove hunting spot. You may lease out a spot as an individual or entire field as a group. No more ware zones on opening morning, all of our fields are private and strictly managed to prevent over hunting. Limited amount of hunters will be allowed on each lease and absolutely NO day hunting or guiding on these properties. Lease holders are the only individuals that will have the hunting rights for dove season.

Dove Lease

ITALY101 Italy, TX
Creek bottoms tend to make the best dove hunting during dry Texas summers. Well we have 550 acres of creek bottoms with two natural wetlands huge shade trees and numerous ponds. The property is made of a majority of corn row crops and Bermuda pasture with good tree and fence lines and gravel road running the length of the property. Right of FM 667 in Italy, Tx just a 45 minute drive from Downtown Dallas $200/gun 30 hunter max.

ITALY102 Italy, TX
Private secluded field cut out of large hardwoods and creek bottom. This corn field would be ideal for small group of friends that wants to get out of the city and enjoy nature while hunting. Property is bordered on three sides with hardwoods adjoined by several thousand acres of cultivated fields. Good size pond offers great water source for dove. $200/gun 15 hunter max.

ITALY103 Italy, TX
This field has been known to produce well in the past. Running along the Mill Creek Bottoms in Italy, Tx this 80 acre field will make a great little lease for anyone. $200/gun 10 hunter max.

ITALY104 Frost, TX
104 makes for some great evening hunts. This property has 3 nice ponds spread out throughout the party allowing you to keep the birds moving. With mesquite patches and hardwoods lining the property provide great roosts for birds coming in the evening for water and roosting. This 250 acre property is made up of half corn field and half native pastureland. Located right off Hwy 22 in Frost, Tx gives you easy access from I-35E or I-45. $250/gun 20 hunter max. 4 spots remaining

ITALY107 Italy, TX

If you like to get out of the city, fish, hunt, and BBQ with friends and family this is the property for you. Dove season only lease on with 100 acres of cultivated fields and beautiful 20 acre lake for fishing. Lake is fed with a creek and provides great tree line for dove hunts as well as good shade trees around the lake make it ideal for afternoon cookouts under the giant hardwoods scattered throughout the pasture. Lease will begin September 1 giving you access to fish the lake, and hunt this dove season. Right outside of Italy, TX off I-35 this property can be your escape from your busy day to day. $400/gun 10 hunter max

TAM104 Ovilla, TX
Located in Ovilla, Tx a short drive off I-35 this lease makes it an easy drive from Dallas or anywhere in Ellis County. Field was commercial sunflowers last year and is planted in soybeans this year bordered with native sunflowers. This 100 acre field has a good tree line with Cedar patches and creek running through it. $200/gun max of 10 hunters.

TAM105 Waxahachie, TX
TAM105 is a beautiful secluded field completely wrapped in hard tree line. Water on neighboring property and creek runs on the West side of the property. Just a couple off miles of I-35 jjust a short drive from anywhere in Ellis County and less than 30 miles south of Dallas. $250/gun max of 15 hunters.

TAM107 Waxahachie, TX
145 acres of corn field located in Waxahachie, TX off Hwy 66. Field has a strong tree line on two sides with water on adjoining property. Water pipeling going through the pack of property making a great fly way and gravel for dove. $250/gun max of 15 hunters.

TAM108 Milford, TX
Wow! 329 acres of Milo. Milo and Sunflowers will be a rare crop this year so be sure to get on this one while you can. Field is located right of I-35 in Milford, TX only about 45 miles south of Dallas. Milford is home of the famous Rockett Café Back Porch so spend a day in the field hunting dove then head across the street for some live music, cold drinks and the best chicken fried steak you’ve ever had. Tree line surrounds the two fields that make up this lease with a seasonal creek running through it. $250/gun 30 hunters max

TAM 109 Forreston, TX
This property was one of our better producing fields last year. Just south of Waxahachie in Forreston, TX this 166 acre wheat field is waiting for its next hunters. Hard woods border the east side of the property and large soil conservation lake is located directly across the street. Power line run through the middle of the property making a prime roosting spot for dove. $300/gun 15 hunters max.

TAM 110 Forreston, TX
This is big field with plenty of room to roam for every hunter. When you hunt with us you can be assured that all the fields will not be overcrowded. TAM110 is 325 acres of corn field with a mile long tree line on the East side of property. Turn rows and patches of tree a scattered throughout the remainder of the property. Located about a mile off I-35E in Forreston, TX. $250/gun 30 hunters max.

TAM111 Forreston, TX
TAM111 is 300 acres of corn but hunts like 600 acres. This property is divide into 4-5 different fields separated by wooded draws, tree lines, and turn rows. Corn is planted in this field and will be harvested about a week or two before the season providing fresh feed for dove. This would be an ideal lease for a large corporate group and entertaining customers located right of I-35E about 40 miles South of Downtown Dallas in Forreston, TX. $250/gun 30 hunters max.

GUN 103 Gunter, TX
If you are looking for a big field for a large group or corp group this would be perfect. 320 acres of Milo completely surrounded by trees. You have great fence treed fence lines on two sides with good hardwoods and mesquite tree pasture across from each other. This property is made up of two adjoining fields with two ponds. Max of 30 Hunters $350/gun.

LAN106 Lancaster, TX
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This 170 acre corn field surrounded by tree line with water adjacent to the field. Corn will be harvested prior to opening day, leaving cracked seed on the ground for dove. Many native sunflowers and grasses coming up in the field as well. Easy location just minutes from Dallas makes it easy to come out for a hunt. $300/gun Max 17 hunters.

LAN107 Lancaster, Tx
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This giant 220 acre corn field is in bottoms surrounded by hardwoods with a creek bordering the property. Corn will be harvested prior to the season. Power lines run throughout the property, as well as many native sunflowers and grasses spread about. $250/gun Max 22 hunters.

LAN109_ Ennis, Tx
Small private field located right of I-45. This field is 80 acres of corn and native grasses/sunflowers. Draw through middle of property provides good property and fence line at the back of the property has been a historically good fly way. Water on adjoining property. Max of 8 hunter $250/gun.

VEN101 Venus, TX
Located right off Hwy 67 between Venus and Alvarado makes easy access from anywhere in DFW. VEN101 is 200 acres of corn field located in the middle of a great dove flyway. Last year this field was planted in commercial sunflowers. Property has hardwood tree line and mesquite patch divided by a railroad and two ponds. $300/gun max of 20 guns 8 spots remaining

VEN101 B Venus, TX
Located right off Hwy 67 between Venus and Alvarado makes easy access from anywhere in DFW. VEN101 is 100 acres of corn field located in the middle of a great dove flyway. Last year this field was planted in commercial sunflowers. Property has hardwood tree line and mesquite patch divided by a railroad and two ponds. $300/gun max of 10 guns 6 Spots remain

VEN105 Venus, TX
Just south of Hwy 67 about 5 miles of I-35W in Venus, TX. 165 acres of rolling wheat surrounding on three side by big hardwoods. This is a great area for nesting dove with plenty of food to attract birds from all over. Field perimeter will planted with milo after wheat if harvest pending weather conditions. $300/gun max 15 guns.

LOR 101 Lorena, TX
This is a beautiful piece of property. 390 acres of rolling hills, creek, pond, and large oak trees. 350 acres of this field is planted in corn the remaining 50 acres is made up of native grass lands, creek bottoms and seed bearing plants. Property is outlined with large oak trees with a creek and pond dividing property in half. Tons of room on this property to roam. Conveniently located just outside of Waco, TX as short drive from Austin. $300/gun Max of 30 hunters

LOR 102 Hewitt, TX
If you are looking for a private lease for an exclusive group or just want to get on a good dove lease here is your property. This 100 acre field made up of two adjoining properties has everything a dove hunter is looking for. Tree line bordering both fields, a pond and gravel pit. Located just outside of the city of Hewitt white wings are harvested regularly. $300/gun Max of 10 hunters. 5 spots remaining

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 07/13/16 04:08 PM

In honor of the 5 officers that lost their lives in Dallas, for the next 5 days any lease sold or hunt booked 10% of proceeds will be donated to a fundraiser to help the families of our Fallen Heros.

Please Pray for Dallas and our Country during these trying times.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 07/18/16 02:44 PM

TAM 107 and LOR 102 Sold out this weekend. Spots are going fast get yours while we still have some available. Dove are starting to come off the nest and local bird numbers are looking a lot better than last year.

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 07/25/16 07:42 PM

Italy 104, LOR 102, and LAN 109 are sold out. Still have opening available for this season but field a filling up quick. We only allow minimal number of hunters in our fields. We guarantee there will be no more than 1 hunter for every 10 acres (example 100 acre field only 10 hunters max) These are private season leases, no day hunting, no guiding. Where are you hunting opening day?

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 07/27/16 03:50 AM

TAM 105 and LAN 109 are sold

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 08/02/16 04:15 AM

List keeps getting smaller and smaller. Several of these fields only have a couple spots left on them. Get your spot before its too late.

Dove Lease

ITALY101
Creek bottoms tend to make the best dove hunting during dry Texas summers. Well we have 550 acres of creek bottoms with two natural wetlands huge shade trees and numerous ponds. The property is made of a majority of corn row crops and Bermuda pasture with good tree and fence lines and gravel road running the length of the property. Right of FM 667 in Italy, Tx just a 45 minute drive from Downtown Dallas $200/gun 30 hunter max.
ITALY102
Private secluded field cut out of large hardwoods and creek bottom. This corn field would be ideal for small group of friends that wants to get out of the city and enjoy nature while hunting. Property is bordered on three sides with hardwoods adjoined by several thousand acres of cultivated fields. Good size pond offers great water source for dove. $200/gun 15 hunter max.
ITALY103
This field has been known to produce well in the past. Running along the Mill Creek Bottoms in Italy, Tx this 80 acre field will make a great little lease for anyone. $200/gun 10 hunter max.
ITALY107
If you like to get out of the city, fish, hunt, and BBQ with friends and family this is the property for you. Dove season only lease on with 100 acres of cultivated fields and beautiful 20 acre lake for fishing. Lake is fed with a creek and provides great tree line for dove hunts as well as good shade trees around the lake make it ideal for afternoon cookouts under the giant hardwoods scattered throughout the pasture. Lease will begin September 1 giving you access to fish the lake, and hunt this dove season. Right outside of Italy, TX off I-35 this property can be your escape from your busy day to day. $400/gun 10 hunter max
TAM104
Located in Ovilla, Tx a short drive off I-35 this lease makes it an easy drive from Dallas or anywhere in Ellis County. Field was commercial sunflowers last year and is planted in soybeans this year bordered with native sunflwoers. This 100 acre field has a good tree line with Cedar patches and creek running through it. $200/gun max of 10 hunters.
TAM108

TAM 109
TAM 110
This is yet another massive field with plenty of room to roam for every hunter. When you hunt with us you can be assured that all the fields will not be overcrowded. TAM110 is 325 acres of corn field with a mile long tree line on the East side of property. Turn rows and patches of tree a scattered throughout the remainder of the property. Located about a mile off I-35E in Forreston, TX. $250/gun 30 hunters max.
TAM111
GUN 102
Similar to the field above, 200 acres of Corn and Milo with two ponds. Property is completely surrounded by trees giving you plenty of places to hide and get shade from September sun in Texas. The water holes are going to be a honey hole during evening hunts. Max of 20 hunters $350/gun.
GUN 103
If you are looking for a big field for a large group or corp group this would be perfect. 320 acres of Milo completely surrounded by trees. You have great fence treed fence lines on two sides with good hardwoods and mesquite tree pasture across from each other. This property is made up of two adjoining fields with two ponds. Max of 30 Hunters $350/gun.
GUN 104
The smallest field we have available in North Dallas at the time, but good things come in small packages. This would be perfect for a small group of friends or group of individuals. This field is 130 acres of planted Milo surrounded by a tree/fence line. Max of 13 hunters, $350/gun.
LAN106

LAN107
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This giant 220 acre corn field is in bottoms surrounded by hardwoods with a creek bordering the property. Corn will be harvested prior to the season. Power lines run throughout the property, as well as many native sunflowers and grasses spread about. $250/gun Max 22 hunters.
VEN101
Located right off Hwy 67 between Venus and Alvarado makes easy access from anywhere in DFW. VEN101 is 190 acres of corn field located in the middle of a great dove flyway. Last year this field was planted in commercial sunflowers. Property has hardwood tree line and mesquite patch divided by a railroad and two ponds. $300/gun max of 20guns
VEN 101 B
Located just South of 67 in Alvarado. This 90 acre corn field with mesquite patches and seasonal tank would be perfect for a small private group. Good tree lines all the way around and easy access off county road. $300/gun max of 10 guns.
VEN105

LOR 101
This is a beautiful piece of property. 390 acres of rolling hills, creek, pond, and large oak trees. 350 acres of this field is planted in corn the remaining 50 acres is made up of native grass lands, creek bottoms and seed bearing plants. Property is outlined with large oak trees with a creek and pond dividing property in half. Tons of room on this property to roam. Conveniently located just outside of Waco, TX as short drive from Austin. $300/gun Max of 30 hunters
Posted By: NoTime

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 08/03/16 08:38 PM

Still have anything left on these three
VEN101
VEN101 B
VEN105
Posted By: tdbduckhunter

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 08/04/16 05:32 PM

I want to bring between 15 to 20 guys on a one day hunt. Can you accommodate us. Looking at the second or third weekend of dove.
Thanks,
Terry

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 08/10/16 02:54 PM

Terry, yes we also do private corporate hunts. Please PM or Call me to discuss all the details.

Thank you

Originally Posted By: tdbduckhunter
I want to bring between 15 to 20 guys on a one day hunt. Can you accommodate us. Looking at the second or third weekend of dove.
Thanks,
Terry

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 08/10/16 03:03 PM

This is the dove lease we have remaining.

Lease Location Acreage Crop Price/gun Max Hunters Space remaining
Italy 101 Italy, Tx 550 Beans/ $200 30 15
Italy 102 Italy, Tx 165 Corn $200 15 14
Italy 107 Italy, Tx 100 Corn/20 acre Lake$400 10 4
TAM 103 Italy, Tx 55 Beans $200 6 5
TAM 104 Waxahachie, Tx 100 Beans $200 10 10
TAM 110 Forreston, Tx 325 Corn $250 30 25
TAM 111 Forreston, Tx 300 Corn $250 30 30
GUN 101 Gunter, Tx 230 Milo/Corn $350 23 12
GUN 103 Gunter, Tx 320 Milo $350 30 15
GUN 104 Gunter, Tx 130 Milo $350 13 4
LAN 106 Lancaster, Tx 170 Corn $300 17 7
Caps 101 Abiline, Tx 106 Wheat $300 10 8
LOR 101 Lorena, Tx 390 Corn $300 30 15
LOR 102 Lorena, Tx 100 Corn $300 10 1
Duck Club Lorena Lorena, Tx 3,400 Wheat, 34 lakes Membership 5 1
Duck Club Abilene Caps, Tx 900 Oats, lakes, wetlands Membership 2 1
Posted By: KDR

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 08/25/16 06:36 PM

any Lorena spots left reevesarco@yahoo.com

Re: We have 10,000 acres of dove fields for leasee - 08/25/16 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: KDR
any Lorena spots left reevesarco@yahoo.com

Yes we still have some spots left on one of our fields. I can email you the details.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum