Texas Hunting Forum

Looking For a Deer Lease

Posted By: ryguy23

Looking For a Deer Lease - 05/01/16 02:27 AM

Hello hunting forum. I'm a hunter that is management minded and low key. I can get along well with about anyone as long as they are respectful to others, the land and the game.

Looking for a spot on a lease within 4 or 5(max) hours of DFW That I can enjoy being outside and away from the city with my family.

If you have multiple spots open I have up to 4 buddies from a previous lease that are outstanding.

Lease Requirements:
-Whitetail, Turkey and Hogs.
-Set up/maintain own area of at least 100 acres.
-Place to set up camping trailer.
-Electricity.
-Family/guest Friendly: Hunt off my Tag

Quick Bio
I work for Southwest Airlines and have been in TX for 7 year. I grew up in Utah hunting and fishing as much as possible. Having a deer lease in therapeutic and necessary in TX! I enjoy working to make things better for myself and the group. Previous lease was in Eastland county, I really like that area and the surrounding counties. My wife and daughter come out with me often. At times I also bring step father or brother when they are in the area but this is mostly for hogs. When it comes to deer and turkeys I expect one tag limit per paying member. Seldom will I harvest more than 1 deer, unless my freezer is empty. I pay on time, my checks cash and I do my fair share to keep things up.

Let me know what is available and thanks for the help!!

Ryan
Posted By: hillbillyhoghunter

Re: Looking For a Deer Lease - 05/01/16 02:39 AM

How's it going Ryan. This is Paul
Posted By: donswin

Re: Looking For a Deer Lease - 05/01/16 07:09 PM

Good luck guys. I wish I had the energy to start again.

Don

Re: Looking For a Deer Lease - 05/03/16 03:41 AM

Bump

Re: Looking For a Deer Lease - 05/22/16 10:20 PM

Bump.. Still lookin
-Ryan
214-551-5882
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum