Texas Hunting Forum

Extremely Motivated

Posted By: Pacman70

Extremely Motivated - 03/03/16 04:16 PM

Howdy all! Three highly motivated guys looking for a lease for the 2016-2017 season. We have been hunting the same property in Montague County for the last several years, however the land owner has decided he wants to do other things with the land. We are looking for something west of the DFW area. We are willing to go as far west as San Angelo, south to Mason and north to Quanah or anywhere in between. We are looking for something between 250 -350 acres. Having some sort of a natural water supply is preferred but not necessarily a deal breaker. Electricity and water for camp is nice but also not necessary. We have our own blinds, feeders etc... We currently have a spot that is guaranteed, however it is in Grayson county and as you all know, it is archery only county.(for deer) We all bow hunt but would prefer to have the option to rifle hunt as well. If anyone knows or has any leads, please PM me and let me know, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Re: Extremely Motivated - 03/07/16 03:37 PM

bump
Posted By: LandAgent

Re: Extremely Motivated - 03/08/16 07:50 PM

If you are pursuing other places other than the Grayson place, is it available to lease? I live in Aubrey and have been actively looking for a bow only place in Grayson county.

Re: Extremely Motivated - 03/10/16 08:30 PM

We are still looking for another lease, however we leased the place in Grayson County as well.
Posted By: Schiebelc

Re: Extremely Motivated - 03/10/16 09:44 PM

PM'd you.

Re: Extremely Motivated - 03/21/16 01:31 PM

bump

Re: Extremely Motivated - 03/25/16 06:12 PM

BUMP
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum