Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a deer lease within 2 to 3 hours from San Antonio

Posted By: FIREPUP

Looking for a deer lease within 2 to 3 hours from San Antonio - 02/10/16 03:14 PM

I am volunteer firefighter and paramedic looking for a year round lease within 2 to 3 hours of San Antonio. I am management minded and the previous land owner can provide a reference.
Posted By: TexasLandAgent

Re: Looking for a deer lease within 2 to 3 hours from San Antonio - 02/16/16 11:05 PM

whats your budget for a lease Firepup?

Re: Looking for a deer lease within 2 to 3 hours from San Antonio - 02/17/16 01:51 AM

Pm sent
Posted By: Westi

Re: Looking for a deer lease within 2 to 3 hours from San Antonio - 02/18/16 01:13 PM

If you find a place and need additional members, let me know. I am in New Braunfels and looking for something similar. I can add 2-5 spots for you.

Re: Looking for a deer lease within 2 to 3 hours from San Antonio - 02/18/16 09:51 PM

Sounds great thank you
Posted By: Rob G

Re: Looking for a deer lease within 2 to 3 hours from San Antonio - 02/22/16 03:53 AM

FirePup,

I am an active duty service member in the San Antonio area, I just moved into the area and am also looking for a lease. If you need another person to help out in the lease, I am open to jump in. Best of luck! thanks!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum