Texas Hunting Forum

In Search of West Texas or Northwest Texas Deer & Quail Lease

Posted By: DFWHunter123

In Search of West Texas or Northwest Texas Deer & Quail Lease - 01/20/16 06:09 PM

I have 6-10 management minded hunters, all family and close friends looking for a good deer and quail lease. We are serious hunters and not out for a happy hour at the ranch. We all really look forward to building a property and the wildlife into something special. We are looking for something with on site lodging (doesn't have to be fancy, just walls, electric, and water.) We will take care of your property. Budget is around $1500-$2500 per hunter.

Regards,
Brent
bbeaty123@gmail.com

Re: In Search of West Texas or Northwest Texas Deer & Quail Lease - 01/22/16 12:10 AM

Would be willing to pay a bit extra.. just looking for some leads.

Re: In Search of West Texas or Northwest Texas Deer & Quail Lease - 01/22/16 12:11 AM

I would be willing to just go in with my best friends. changes the group down to just 2 people.. willing to adjust, just want to get some hunting in this next year!

Re: In Search of West Texas or Northwest Texas Deer & Quail Lease - 02/01/16 07:07 AM

Still looking

Re: In Search of West Texas or Northwest Texas Deer & Quail Lease - 02/08/16 11:56 PM

depressingly difficult to find anything these days. Anybody have some original insight as to how to get in front of landowners?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum