Texas Hunting Forum

Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease

Posted By: RWebster

Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/13/16 12:36 AM

Many sites out there, not sure on their information and accuracy of the date listed. Seems there are alot of sites that has very outdated listings. I have replied and or placed a call to a few and was told by one particular guy, his post has been on their close to 10 years and he had no idea why it keeps getting posted.
I am not looking for Guided, Day, or Seasonal Leases, really interested in an Annual Lease. Based on this information, what are the recommendations?
Posted By: tlk

Re: Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/13/16 12:57 AM

leasehunter.com best by far
Posted By: rickym

Re: Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/13/16 01:04 AM

Pick an area you want to hunt, go to local coffee shops, the local grocery, feed stores, etc. Get to know people, offer to help out and talk huntin, not immediately but outdoors type stuff will come up. I bet you find your way onto a decent place.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/13/16 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: rickym
Pick an area you want to hunt, go to local coffee shops, the local grocery, feed stores, etc. Get to know people, offer to help out and talk huntin, not immediately but outdoors type stuff will come up. I bet you find your way onto a decent place.
yep, any local Chamber of Commerce is another good place to check. Vet clinics too.
Posted By: ggg

Re: Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/20/16 02:32 AM

Anyone ever heard of or used Texashuntingnews.com?
Posted By: Baker4760

Re: Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/20/16 11:35 AM

Has any body ever used hunting locator
Posted By: Russ79

Re: Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/20/16 03:20 PM

If you are not too intimidated or scared to hunt east Texas..:-)...there is lots of timber company land in east Texas that you can bid on to lease. I personally lease from Campbell- have three tracts leased right now. Go to www.cglease.com.
Posted By: ThreePeppers

Re: Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/20/16 04:50 PM

Leasehunter.com although you won't really find any bargains on there. Bargains come word of mouth.
Posted By: MRSanders

Re: Best paid or not, sites for finding a annual lease - 01/20/16 06:39 PM

I've got memberships to texasleaseconnection.com, leasehunter.com, huntinglocator.com, deertexas.com, and texashuntingnews. It's still too early to tell, but I've found more leases on craigslist. txhuntingnews has a lot of OLD leases,but list their contact info. huntinglocator is ok, leasehunter and texasleaseconnection are the best. deer texas looks outdated. Hope this helps and good luck!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum