Texas Hunting Forum

Another Lease search

Posted By: 1buckfan1

Another Lease search - 01/03/16 03:25 PM

We have a group of 4 to 6 guys looking for a family friendly year round lease for deer, hogs, dove, turkey,exotics and small game. Lodging/water or electricity would be nice but not a deal breaker. Some of us have children that we would like to be able to hunt off our tags. Preferably West Texas 4 to 6 hours drive from the Houston area. We area a mature/ responsible group ranging in ages from 40 to late 60's. We will respect the land and game and leave the place better than we found it. Looking to spend between $2250 to $2750 per gun. Please PM me if you have something available. Thanks for reading.
Posted By: Rhino Outdoor Adventures

Re: Another Lease search - 01/05/16 06:47 PM

This is Ranon Haecker with Rhino Outdoor Adventures, I was just checking to see if you got my pm an if you had a chance to check out the link i provided

Thanks Ranon
Posted By: 1buckfan1

Re: Another Lease search - 01/06/16 03:24 PM

Yes sir I did check out your website, very nice looking place. After talking to the rest of the group they would like to stay around the $2500to $2750 range. I realize that is really going to limit our chances of finding a lease but we are all just blue collar kind of guys except for the one that's retired. Thanks for PMing me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum