Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a family hunting lease. Please read

Posted By: Reinke

Looking for a family hunting lease. Please read - 12/19/15 09:39 PM

Looking for something in the Brady, Menard, Mason, LLano area but not limit to About 400/600+ acres.
This will be for me, my wife, my son and his wife, my daughter and her husband and all future grandkids which their is one now at 4 years old. Water and electric is a plus but not a deal breaker. If not their would like to look into getting it their. We will provide all blinds and feeders and fence off feeders if needed. 4 or 5 blinds max. We will not bring guest and do not have any need to tag everybody out. This will be a place for the family to get together and enjoy outdoors with kids. Would like to make a few trips during offseason just to keep things set up and running. Be able to hunt all seasons. We will take great care of the property and always leave it better than we found it. We are looking for a long term place and would like to put a cabin on it. I am in construction and can build the cabin in a way that if needed to remove my son and I could do so in a weekend load it on trailers and its gone. It would be built well enough that Im sure you would want it to stay. We are looking for a land owner that is interested in a good family group of hunters. May be interested with sharing a place with another family with similar interest but not in joining a group.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum