Texas Hunting Forum

Bow lease - Close to Dallas - Poetry Bottoms - Good deer area

Posted By: shooterwalter

Bow lease - Close to Dallas - Poetry Bottoms - Good deer area - 07/16/15 03:57 AM

Deer lease
I have 56 acres 1.25 miles off Hy 34 in the deep countryside surrounded by several thousand acres of good deer country called Poetry Bottoms. In the past I had in 2012 one hunter paid $1200 got a legal buck and two does and in 2013 had one pay $1500 and Sept 15th the neighbor started putting up high fence just enough to spook deer traffic and I refunded the money. I had day hunters at $125/day in 2013 , 12 days, and had two does taken. In 2014 day hunters got two does only had hunters 14 days. NOTE I have three tree stands and two feeders and three cameras.

We have lots of deer in the area. I want to find someone who will quickly get my equipment working and feed flowing to pay $1,000.00 for the deer season and could have one child also. Two adults would be a little more. NOTE I operate the Poetry Shooting Club see web site and deer person would need to understand that I will have Duck hunters sometimes and quail hunts that don't usually start until 10 am and I have some rifle shooters sometimes during the day. Living here and watching the deer I do not think the other activity plays much of a part.

So that's my offering
Walter 214-728-2755
Posted By: shooterwalter

Re: Bow lease - Close to Dallas - Poetry Bottoms - Good deer area - 07/17/15 03:05 PM

TTT

I also offer half day dove and duck hunting
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum