Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country

Posted By: Frio County Hunts

Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/12/15 10:36 PM

Wanting to find a place that has a good number of exotics and is low fence. Something around the Boerne/comfort/kerrville area would be preferred. I would be willing to trade hunts if that was what the landlowner wanted or good ol' cash. Many thanks!

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/14/15 04:29 AM

Bump!

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/16/15 01:11 AM

Monday bump

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/17/15 02:13 PM

Interested in talking to any landowners in these parts, thanks!

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/19/15 06:03 PM

Love the rain

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/21/15 08:16 PM

Still loving the rain!
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/23/15 11:38 AM

Good luck.

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/23/15 08:13 PM

Thanks Erath.

Bump to running chainsaws against driftwood this weekend! Anyone want to join? lol
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/24/15 03:56 AM

Brian is that water flowing at your dads place on the Frio?

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/24/15 01:17 PM

@sparrish8- yessir! It came up all the way to the top where the fire pit is. Chainsaw time for sure
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/24/15 11:33 PM

Awesome, i remember he had said it never really held water since you bought it, thats good news beautiful property.

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/25/15 02:31 AM

@sparrish - the river has been dry for the last 7-8 years. Before that, we had water all the time and awesome bass and catfish. We would have a bunch of buddies in jon boats running up and down the river fishing. My wife and I even saw a mountain lion drinking in the river when we sneaked up with the boat. I felt a little inadequate with a little ol .22 pistol on my hip lol. Trot lines and good gar fishing made some good memories and meals!

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/26/15 10:22 PM

About to head out to Frio county to sweat and probably bleed! All you guys that are outside this weekend doing the same thing, stay safe! Don't forget your snake boots.

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/28/15 11:56 AM

A bump for flat tires on the disc, searing pins on the shredder, running a dull chainsaw blade, and finding a hole with the tractor! A good amount of sweat put in this weekend with a little more about to happen!

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 06/30/15 01:20 PM

Tuesday bump
Posted By: HillCountryHotRodMan

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 07/01/15 03:39 PM

That river is looking as pretty as our Medina river out our way. Nice photo, 'frio! cheers

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 07/02/15 12:54 AM

Gracias HCHRM! Gotta love the rain

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 07/05/15 04:49 AM

Happy 4th

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 07/07/15 02:44 PM

Bump for taco Tuesday

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 07/10/15 12:40 PM

Bump for Friday!
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 07/11/15 05:14 PM

Beautiful place, Frio. up

Re: Looking for land to lease and or buy in the Hill Country - 07/13/15 04:19 AM

Gracias Erath
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum