Texas Hunting Forum

Land survey question

Posted By: ijohnston

Land survey question - 03/26/15 01:26 PM

I am looking to buy 10 acres and part of the deal is that I pay for the land survey. Do any of you have experiecne with this? How much should I expect to pay? It is pretty much a square piece of property that is already fenced on 3 sides. This is in coleman county. Who should I contact to do this for me?
Posted By: brazoscounty

Re: Land survey question - 03/26/15 03:05 PM

Your local title company may have a list of surveyors. The cost will depend on many factors: how hard to get to and around the property, has it been surveyed in past, previous deed/field notes available, etc. Hard to say on cost, but unless there is recent survey on file my guess on a simple no issues survey would be $1000-$2000. Just a guess. Best wishes with it.
Posted By: landsurveyor

Re: Land survey question - 03/26/15 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: brazoscounty
Your local title company may have a list of surveyors. The cost will depend on many factors: how hard to get to and around the property, has it been surveyed in past, previous deed/field notes available, etc. Hard to say on cost, but unless there is recent survey on file my guess on a simple no issues survey would be $1000-$2000. Just a guess. Best wishes with it.
up
Posted By: SeaIsleAl

Re: Land survey question - 03/26/15 06:11 PM

Kenneth H. Ross did an adequate job for my 109 acres south of you.
I had a perimeter only survey (no easements shown etc.) done at my request.
It cost $1200

Ross Land Surveying
Brady, TX
800-852-7482
Posted By: ijohnston

Re: Land survey question - 03/28/15 04:25 PM

thanks for the response guys....
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum