Texas Hunting Forum

Found a lease

Posted By: ccrock

Found a lease - 01/11/15 10:30 PM

I have a group of 5 and need a total of 8 so we will need three more. Crockett County TX 3000 acres, $2200 a gun.

please call or text me if you may be interested.

Chris
817-six 1 four-6988

Re: Found a lease - 01/18/15 02:30 PM

We went and looked at the place and signed the lease yesterday. We need to fill 3 spots. For a total of 8 on 3000 +\- acres. Camp with electricity and water. All game including auodad.. Exotics are in the area and you never know what you will see. This is a remote area about 50 miles SW of Ozona TX in Val Verde county. Lots of elevation changes with cliffs and caves. The lease is $2200 per person. I can text pics of deer taken on the ranch. This is year round access with varmints and pigs.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Found a lease - 01/18/15 03:25 PM

Congrats. If I wasn't looking for a place for 10+, I'd be giving you a call. Good hunting.
Posted By: tlk

Re: Found a lease - 01/19/15 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: ccrock
We went and looked at the place and signed the lease yesterday. We need to fill 3 spots. For a total of 8 on 3000 +\- acres. Camp with electricity and water. All game including auodad.. Exotics are in the area and you never know what you will see. This is a remote area about 50 miles SW of Ozona TX in Val Verde county. Lots of elevation changes with cliffs and caves. The lease is $2200 per person. I can text pics of deer taken on the ranch. This is year round access with varmints and pigs.

looks like a place half the folks on here would jump on - you should have no problem filling - just make sure it is a fit for your group
Posted By: WylieGuy

Re: Found a lease - 01/24/15 04:42 AM

Is this still available?

Re: Found a lease - 01/24/15 02:55 PM

Wylie we are currently not looking because we have enough interest.

Thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum