Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone know of any Oklahoma leases?

Posted By: nolanspawn

Anyone know of any Oklahoma leases? - 11/16/14 07:17 PM

I recently got stationed in Oklahoma and looking for a place to hunt. Really anywhere is the state is within my willingness to drive. Anyone know of any this late?
Posted By: huntin4fun

Re: Anyone know of any Oklahoma leases? - 11/17/14 04:55 PM

I acquired a property in western OK this weekend that I am going to need a couple guys to complete the lease. It is Northwest of Mangum OK about 9 miles and looks to be good. It is 480 acres at $830 per person. I've been working on this property for over a month and just wrapped it up this weekend. Keith 903-818-4467
Posted By: Pittstate

Re: Anyone know of any Oklahoma leases? - 11/19/14 01:39 AM

Where in Oklahoma are you looking and what is your price range?
Posted By: nolanspawn

Re: Anyone know of any Oklahoma leases? - 11/19/14 01:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Pittstate
Where in Oklahoma are you looking and what is your price range?

I am probably out this season since I am going to be in Texas most of the deer rifle season. I will be back in Oklahoma on the 1st of December and only able to hunt the 5,6,7th. Not worth getting on a lease. Or at least don't think it would be economical for only 3 days of rifle season.

I am pretty much open to all of Oklahoma.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Anyone know of any Oklahoma leases? - 11/19/14 02:49 AM

Originally Posted By: huntin4fun
I acquired a property in western OK this weekend that I am going to need a couple guys to complete the lease. It is Northwest of Mangum OK about 9 miles and looks to be good. It is 480 acres at $830 per person. I've been working on this property for over a month and just wrapped it up this weekend. Keith 903-818-4467

Wide open once you get way from the mountains but some great deer
Posted By: n-all

Re: Anyone know of any Oklahoma leases? - 11/20/14 01:42 AM

see below..
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum