Texas Hunting Forum

looking for a lease for next year

Posted By: hjc

looking for a lease for next year - 10/30/14 01:36 PM

We found out our lease is going up for sale, so it looks like i will be looking for a new lease next year. I hunt in the hill country and would like to stay west, south, or central. I have my own blinds and feeders (corn and protein). I'm looking for something that has water and electric at least and can bring my wife and kids. I'm management minded. I don't have to kill something all the time, just want my wife and kids to be able to see game. I would like a place that is not over crowded. PM if you have any info Thanks!

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 11/02/14 01:40 PM

I would like to keep the price at $3,000 or less depending whats included with the price. I will take good care of the property and always leave it better than I found it. I'm wanting something long term. Thanks!

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 11/11/14 12:23 PM

TTT
Posted By: CWOOD

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 11/15/14 01:43 AM

I'm looking for the exact same thing !!
Posted By: Hunter3007

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 11/15/14 02:02 AM

I might have an opening in webb co 2600 acres high fence for 4500 yearly
Posted By: Lanepilot

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 11/22/14 03:06 AM

PM sent

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 11/29/14 03:28 PM

I could get as many as 12 others that are of like mind. We have been managing the place we are on now and we only shoot mature deer. Either way, if it's a whole ranch or just a few spots with an existing group, let me know what you have. Thanks for looking!

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 12/03/14 09:57 AM

hump day bump

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 12/12/14 11:25 AM

We can provide our current land owenr as a reference. If someone is needing a group to take care of the property,and manage it for hunting. PM me please!

Re: looking for a lease for next year - 12/25/14 06:42 PM

Christmas day bump! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum