Texas Hunting Forum

Pintail Farms-"An Exclusive Waterfowl Hunting Club" We have a few spots open....

Posted By: Twisted Mallard HC

Pintail Farms-"An Exclusive Waterfowl Hunting Club" We have a few spots open.... - 09/08/14 05:38 PM

If you are a avid Waterfowl hunter, we have the place for you. We only have 10 total members each year. We hunt all private.We are located 1 mile south of the Red River in Fannin County. Your membership allows you to bring 3 guests each time out and meals and lodging is all included at no extra cost. Blinds are always out, and brushed and ready to go. We are a proven club with some of the best waterfowl hunting in North Texas. This is a turn key deal. You just bring your gun, shells and clothes...We have everything else covered.....

$7500 a year! You also get access to the lodge in the off season if you want to have family retreats or just wanna come out and get away from the city. In the off season you can come out and hunt pigs.....

Call me with any questions... We only have a few spots open.

Rockie Martin
214-478-5047

Re: Pintail Farms-"An Exclusive Waterfowl Hunting Club" We have a few spots open.... - 09/15/14 05:32 PM

Saw lots of Teal Saturday and not so many Sunday. We got over 10 inches of rain in the last 8 days. Got lots groceries for the birds this year and I have to say I am very excited for this years season......

Still have a few spots open!

Re: Pintail Farms-"An Exclusive Waterfowl Hunting Club" We have a few spots open.... - 10/13/14 05:50 PM

Lakes are all full and ducks are starting to load up! I have a couple spots left to fill!
Posted By: Duck Nasty

Re: Pintail Farms-"An Exclusive Waterfowl Hunting Club" We have a few spots open.... - 10/28/14 12:42 AM

how much for just saturdays??.. lol I wish i could swing it. Ive hunted near there and Its a great area. Birds all season

Re: Pintail Farms-"An Exclusive Waterfowl Hunting Club" We have a few spots open.... - 11/06/14 09:32 PM

ttt
Posted By: tjhook

Re: Pintail Farms-"An Exclusive Waterfowl Hunting Club" We have a few spots open.... - 11/06/14 09:54 PM

Ahh next year ill be avle to afford this lol
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum