Texas Hunting Forum

Southeastern Kansas lease spots available!

Posted By: Johnny Pound

Southeastern Kansas lease spots available! - 06/27/13 06:21 PM

Had a few guys drop out of our deer lease in SE Kansas, need to fill 3 possibly 4 spots ASAP before tags sell out. Would prefer bowhunters. Approx 8 hrs from Houston, unit 12, 2 tracts 800 acres total. This is a season-long lease with opportunity for long-term ... Lots of deer and some big boys at that! $1700 a spot. Call Justin if interested and he will go over details. Thanks 832-867-4749
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Southeastern Kansas lease spots available! - 06/28/13 03:26 AM

How long have you been on the lease? Any TC pics or deer taken? Topo maps of the farms? Cabin ? Family allowed? Feel free to email details to email below.
Posted By: diehardoutfitter

Re: Southeastern Kansas lease spots available! - 06/28/13 12:15 PM

Total guns on the 800 acres
Posted By: JLP1

Re: Southeastern Kansas lease spots available! - 06/28/13 02:32 PM

It appears that crossbows are allowed in KS. Is that a problem with this lease. Also, is there a cabin or place to stay on the lease?

Re: Southeastern Kansas lease spots available! - 07/01/13 01:09 AM

Sorry guys! Been away for a few days. Like I said, call Justin and he can answer most of your questions and provide photos, maps, etc ...

Here's what I can answer ... First year on the lease, though it was leased and well-managed by a relative for many years prior so we know the history of the place. No lodging on site, hotels a few miles away in Sedan. Immediate family is welcome (hunt off your tags). Six hunters total. I'm not yet familiar with the crossbow regulations in Kansas but we wouldn't have a problem with any legal means.

Thanks for the interest.

Re: Southeastern Kansas lease spots available! - 07/05/13 10:00 PM

Bump

Re: Southeastern Kansas lease spots available! - 07/06/13 07:41 PM

Ok guys, lots of tire kickers but we need to get hunters lined up quickly before permits sell out and we lose the opportunity. If we can get a group of 3-4 bowhunters @$4500 total then we can fill this lease!

Re: Southeastern Kansas lease spots available! - 07/09/13 08:56 PM

Lease is filled, thanks for the interest.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum