Texas Hunting Forum

Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!!

Posted By: Low Fence

Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/04/11 08:12 PM

We are filling 2 spots on one of our pastures... We have very few guns per acre.... The spots are 17,500.00 per gun... Free range, no introduced genetics, some of the last true frontier... Pos. the #1 low fence ranch in Texas.... contact broadonrod@hotmail.com for more info.......

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/04/11 08:16 PM

Some pics and videos

Posted By: deerfeeder

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/04/11 08:28 PM

Is that decimal point in the right place or is that a typo?

Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/04/11 08:38 PM

Look at the link and you'll see it's not a typo. Some great deer there, wish I was wealthy.

Posted By: dgilbert

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/04/11 09:01 PM

You might have misstakenly post this in the wrong forum, I think you meant http://www.ttha.com/

j/k good luck.

Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/04/11 09:49 PM

What does one get for his spot? How many bucks? How many acres? How many total hunters? Quail? Dove? Year round usage? Accomodations? Feed? Got any current pics from this year in the drought? Details!

Posted By: longhorn_cop

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/04/11 10:14 PM

Thats a real email address?

Posted By: bp3

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/04/11 10:25 PM

Could go to colorado on combo hunts for 2 years on some good ranches for that amt.

Posted By: longhorn_cop

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 01:21 AM

Dadgum.
Nice deer.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 01:41 AM

We only deer hunt on this ranch... We do take hogs, coyotes, and a few does and management bucks each year... It has taken 9 years to get this ranch in the shape it is in.. We don't bird hunt to keep the pressure off the deer being low fence we try our best to keep them on our side of the fence... We are looking for devoted hunters that are looking for the chance at a once and a lifetime deer not alot of deer... We don't shoot alot of deer is the reason we feel we have the best bucks naturally grown in Texas or anywhere for that matter...Last year we took a 205 and past 2 other bucks of the same class... I have a few pics of deer this year and may post some later but do have them aval. for any serious inquiries... The deer I have seen this year look great....Watch for the Chittim in the lowfence deer contest this season....

Posted By: Chuck McDonald

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: bp3
Could go to colorado on combo hunts for 2 years on some good ranches for that amt.

Some people just have more money than sense.

Posted By: passthru

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 02:05 AM

Is that a lifetime spot or annual?

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 03:32 AM

No it just takes more sense to make enough money to hunt with us be nice eeks333

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 03:33 AM

Thanks we have worked realy hard to get it to where it is...

Posted By: RedHoss

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 03:55 AM

Do you think you are really talking to the "Good Ol Boys and Gals" on this web site? Most of us are still in the "real" world.

Posted By: goodgolly3811

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 03:12 PM

If you can't afford this place, just enjoy the pics. I for one can't come close to being able to afford this, but I take no offense in the post. Envy will eat you up, just enjoy for what it is...A dream for most of us, but that is o.k. too. Lowfence is right, be nice.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 03:41 PM

True. But even if I doubled my salary and could afford it I wouldn't. I guess it's fine that some folks can and do but I'm afraid that sooner or later most hunting will be for the people with "more sense" and the tradition for the working class will be all but lost. Good luck filling it though. I'm sure it is a great place.

P.S. I will enjoy the pics.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Low Fence
No it just takes more sense to make enough money to hunt with us be nice eeks333

If this is such a great deal why are the "spots" not filled?

Posted By: mossman

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 06:40 PM

$17,500.... DANG AND DANG If I had that kind of money...I'd save a few more and buy my own land and deer. I can see $17,500 for a corporate lease with many other amenities but for one person/one gun? WOW... I know a friend who's dad sold a 180 class deer for $6,000.. I thought that was crazy.

Posted By: jbs8307

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 06:50 PM

Hey brandonrod is a nice guy and one he!! of a sword fisherman. They are just trying to fill a couple spots on their lease like everyone else. He just doesn't understand this is more of a blue collar whitetail hunter site unlike 2cool. Awesome deer though and congrats on your management program.

No reason to give the guy a hard time because hes got disposable income to spare. Personally if I had that kinda scratch i would buy my own piece of land and try to turn it into that place but to each their own. Good luck this season. Geta bigun.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 07:23 PM

I'm living on a teacher's salary and student loans I've been trying to pay off for years.....so myself and others are looking at a $17,000 lease in shock and awe. HOWEVER, we will eventually get over it...

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 08:59 PM

Real nice welcome you guys are giving him. Go buy some land for $17,000.00 to hunt on and let us know how that works out for ya.
Thought there were rules here about moving on if you don't like the price but it seems that nobody is enforcing them.

Posted By: Chuck McDonald

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 09:02 PM

To each there own, but this is the problem with Texas hunting land owner X learns what his neighbor is makling then he expects it, then the next guy and the next. There was a time you could be on a lease with a handshake for 20 years and maybe have 1 price bump. Now it is a contract and a bump every 3 years. In the next 20 years either the market is going to collapse or us blue collar folks are going to be SOL.

Posted By: Rockinmyshoe

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: HuntingTexas
Real nice welcome you guys are giving him. Go buy some land for $17,000.00 to hunt on and let us know how that works out for ya.
Thought there were rules here about moving on if you don't like the price but it seems that nobody is enforcing them.

I dont have any problem with a deer costing someone else 17.5k, I think that we should support the guides and outfitters that support THF 7 and 365, 2 cool already told him that his deal was outta reach to most of their members also, so he jumps on here. With a very kindley reminder that this isnt the TTHA. He tells us "No it just takes more sense to make enough money to hunt with us be nice".

welcome enjoy the madness,be sure to ware your boots. Makes sense to me.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Rockinmyshoe

I dont have any problem with a deer costing someone else 17.5k, I think that we should support the guides and outfitters that support THF 7 and 365, 2 cool already told him that his deal was outta reach to most of their members also, so he jumps on here. With a very kindley reminder that this isnt the TTHA. He tells us "No it just takes more sense to make enough money to hunt with us be nice".

welcome enjoy the madness,be sure to ware your boots. Makes sense to me.

That was in reply to this previous quote

Some people just have more money than sense.

Seems to me the guy was just taking up for himself. You know sometimes one smartazz comment deserves another.

Posted By: GOLDSTEIN

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/05/11 11:30 PM

What a place! You have done one heck of a job with your management plan. Congrats, and good luck filling those slots.

Posted By: majekman

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 01:38 AM

Ditto.....don't understand the hatin'. I help out on a HIGH DOLLAR so Tex ranch. No way I can afford to hunt there, although the owner is nice enough to let me take a deer once in a while if I want, but I don't hate on the peeps that hunt there and pay the big bucks for the big bucks. It is what it is.

Posted By: batman

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 03:01 AM

Everyone has their own personal limits on what they would pay to hunt, for some the limit is much higer than most. However, it seems that $17.5 is a little steep or there would be no need to advertise. The place does seem to be a GREAT place to hunt! To each his own.

Posted By: quartierleblanc

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 03:04 AM

Why pay that kind of price for a whitetail? You can hunt buff and kitties for the same price in Zim and you'd actually earn the trophies.

Posted By: Hard Water

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 03:22 AM

So.....for 17,500$ you do what ??

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 03:25 AM

That's two buff in Tanzania or a jumbo bull in Zim or Zambia. I'd take that in a heartbeat over a deer.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 03:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Hard Water
So.....for 17,500$ you do what ??

This is a low fenced ranch so I would say a person with the desire and deep pockets should have a good chance at taking a Boone & Crockett buck. It's all in what your priorities are. A man might spend 10 times the cost of a production rifle by having a custom rifle built so why would it be so hard to believe that a man spends 10 times the price of the "average" lease on a low fenced lease with 200 plus inch bucks on it?

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 06:44 AM

We pay the land owner alot of money for this place... We still hunt it like we did when I was a kid no MLD, Low Fence, no introduce genetics, and we start at the begining of normal deer season and end the last day of normal deer season.... I have done well in life being a high school drop out with no inheritance to carry me as a roofing contractor... I watch people every year hunting with a 30-400000.00 camper, 10,000 worth of guns, 200000.00 hunting truck 5000.00 in blinds and feeders, hight fence (cages)... doing the same thing I don't understand that... But this place is a place you can acomplish something by hunting freerange ranch with 200+" deer on it with no guid , no bioligist, true hunting... Its not cheep but if you have the trophy deer hunting thing in your blood to hunt a real trophy lease this is the perfect ranch to make those dreams come true and not wish you were hunting down the street somewhere..This is why we are still looking and trying to find 2 good hunters and not a ranch full of killers...Some people will work harder than others to acheave great things in life while others will work half as hard and b#### about the people that get to do what they want to...Thought this was a hunting board not a bunch of well you know :}... Thanks for the kind word many of you have said and for the others keep your spotlights bright and your BBQ racoons in the frig till the fat peels off..... stir

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 11:39 AM

We pay the land owner alot of money for this place... We still hunt it like we did when I was a kid no MLD, Low Fence, no introduce genetics, and we start at the begining of normal deer season and end the last day of normal deer season.... I have done well in life being a high school drop out with no inheritance to carry me as a roofing contractor... I watch people every year hunting with a 30-400000.00 camper, 10,000 worth of guns, 200000.00 hunting truck 5000.00 in blinds and feeders, hight fence (cages)... doing the same thing I don't understand that... But this place is a place you can acomplish something by hunting freerange ranch with 200+" deer on it with no guid , no bioligist, true hunting... Its not cheep but if you have the trophy deer hunting thing in your blood to hunt a real trophy lease this is the perfect ranch to make those dreams come true and not wish you were hunting down the street somewhere..This is why we are still looking and trying to find 2 good hunters and not a ranch full of killers...Some people will work harder than others to acheave great things in life while others will work half as hard and b#### about the people that get to do what they want to...Thought this was a hunting board not a bunch of well you know :}... Thanks for the kind word many of you have said and for the others keep your spotlights bright and your BBQ racoons in the frig till the fat peels off..... stir

Well put LF......some people keep their glass half full of Haterade, no matter what the subject is. Good luck filling your spots.

Posted By: danny871

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 01:03 PM

Great looking place. Good luck filling your spots

Posted By: LandPirate

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 01:54 PM

Hey Low Fence,
Don't let the haters get at ya. There's many here that do not begrudge a man for making it big. Good for you. We all make our choices in life. I chose to go into law enforcement knowing that I'd never get rich. That was my choice. No way can I hate on someone that made something out of nothing.

If I had the money I'd join your lease. Good luck.

Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Chuck McDonald
Now it is a contract and a bump every 3 years. In the next 20 years either the market is going to collapse or us blue collar folks are going to be SOL.

there is inflation with everythng else, maybe you should introduce a bill to congress that would regulate rates for hunting leases.

Lowfence, best of luck to you filling your spots. do you work for the nunley bros. ?

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 05:36 PM

)... ...Some people will work harder than others to acheave great things in life while others will work half as hard and b#### about the people hunting.

Could't have said it better myself.

Posted By: rtp

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 06:52 PM

Sounds like a bunch of Obama style class warfare going on. The guy is doing it the right way in my opinion. The cost is what the cost is. I would like to slap him on the back by being able to produce 200+ inch deer on a low fence place and native deer. Who else can say this? Dont hate, congradulate. Evny is a sad thing. Welcome by the way.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: rtp
Sounds like a bunch of Obama style class warfare going on. .

didn't you hear, its not cool to make money.

Posted By: TXW

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 08:40 PM

Nice deer. Best of luck in filling your spot.

Posted By: MiddleConcho Hunter

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/06/11 09:25 PM

This sounds like a tremendous ranch. Money is in perspective, if you cant afford it don't throw rocks at those who can. This country was founded on working hard and if you want something you cant afford work harder so that you can get it. I am so tired of people who think they are entitled to everything just because they live in this country. My 2 cents.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 12:45 AM

No offense to the OP. But . . .

I agree on not hating on this guy, his place or others who can and do afford and hunt places like this.

But I will have to disagree with you MiddleCon. Our country may have been founded on working hard but now it's foundering on the actions of those whose motivation is greed taking advantage of us who do work hard so don't give me that BS about perspective. I'm sure that the same elitest BS the royals in England say to the rest of the country who can hunt. Or own guns.

I work plenty hard. I've been serving the public, risking health and life on many occasions, for 27 plus years. So don't pretend everyone can't afford it because they don't work hard enough. Opportunity and good fortune doesn't smile on everyone the same. I am blessed to be sure but that kind of money to shoot one for the wall isn't in my priority list.

I'm not saying he isn't a great guy who works hard and deserves his money. I'm also not saying it isn't a nice place with great bucks. I'm not even saying it with envy because I would spend 17.5K a year for 20 years to own my own land before I would do this type of thing. I don't care who you are or how much money you throw at it sooner or later this kind of thing, and crud like it you see on hunting shows more and more, is going to end hunting for the working class in the long run. It will be long after I'm gone but my son may be out spent and his children certainly will be. soap

I'll get off now. Sorry for the rant.

Posted By: kyle1974

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:02 AM

so this entire ranch is low fenced? no high fence on it?

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:14 AM

NO IM IN THE ROOFING BUSINESS

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:21 AM

I'm smelling a rat here. If the game was as good as you'd say, you'd be listed in Hunting Reports for high end hunting. You're not. Makes me wonder.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:21 AM

THE RANCH I LEASE IS JUST UNDER 15000 ACRES THIS PASTURE AND THE FRONT PASTURE ARE 100% LOW FENCE AND THE BACK PASTURE HAS 2 1/2 SIDES HIGH FENCE... THE PASTURE WE ARE TRYING TO FILL HAS ABOUT 13 MILES OF LOW FENCE...THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS EVERYONE I CAN'T HELP WHAT IT COST AND I DO AGREE HUNTING SOUTH TEXAS HAS GOTTEN REDICULOUS !!!

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:23 AM

LOOK UP CHITTIM RANCH DEER LEASE OR NUNLEY CHITTIM ON GOOGLE FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS... deer2

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:26 AM

Doesn't mean squat. I don't have a single word on you from either the DSC or HSC either.

Posted By: MiddleConcho Hunter

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:27 AM

Passthru I appreciate the fact that you served the public, I am just saying that if someone has that opportunity and that kind of money it is their right to do it and we should be proud that they are able to do that. I am tired of seeing all of the pen raised deer shot on tv also, maybe this is so unique because it is not high fenced and extremely rare nowadays.

Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:30 AM

Like the old "cardogs" say-There's an A.. for every seat.If you have the $ I say let it roll.Let the market forces dictate price.Good luck on filling spots.

Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: rtp
Sounds like a bunch of Obama style class warfare going on. The guy is doing it the right way in my opinion. The cost is what the cost is. I would like to slap him on the back by being able to produce 200+ inch deer on a low fence place and native deer. Who else can say this? Dont hate, congradulate. Evny is a sad thing. Welcome by the way.

X2 probably the top low fence ranch in the state.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: quartierleblanc
I'm smelling a rat here. If the game was as good as you'd say, you'd be listed in Hunting Reports for high end hunting. You're not. Makes me wonder.

It's not a rat, it's legit.

Chittim is no joke

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:00 AM

popcorn This is going to get so much better in a bit.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:13 AM

rofl popcorn

I wish I could borrow some of their genetics

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:16 AM

Maybe so BOBO but does this guy represent Chittum? Even though you're an ignorant redneck who had someone help you spell Chittum why is he here? Top end outfits at that level don't really need advertising. Must be bigger than Johann Calitz is for Jumbo and there's no mojo on the high end hunting reports on this. Food for thought.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:21 AM

No the ranch is legit and the deer are there 50k question would be if the newbie buy in guy that picks up one of his spots is just paying the bills or will he pay the bills and actually shoot one of the monsters.

There are some good top end outfitters one here every day, just don't know it because their handles don't give them away

Posted By: Lotto

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:23 AM

nice pics..................

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:26 AM

just wondering...is this the first advertised $17,500 deer lease or have there been others on this forum? just curious...

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:32 AM

I'll take your word for it BOBO, at least at the ranch level. However at the prices asked ( legitimate for an animal that can be booked thought I think overpriced) why is he advertising here? Some of the better booking agents would have this thing done for small fee in no time flat by making a few phone calls. I do see your point. You're getting smarter by the day. Who said brain damage was permanent.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:39 AM

basically this guy has the lease for the front half of the ranch....for now and lost two hunters it would seem.

Do I think he is high priced yes, but the ranch does have the genetics..

Maybe one of his former hunters will jump on here and let us know if low fence is a good lease manager?

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:46 AM

Interesting concept BOBO. For a lease situation it would demand some serious experience on trophy judgement and a lot of time in the field, even for a lease hunter. Very easy to make a mistake.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 02:52 AM

Well that becomes a very expensive mistake. on a well managed ranch you don't make that mistake if you spend that kind of money, your not their to shoot 150-170 deer.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 03:08 AM

I have the place leased and am not trying to make any money on the lease spots just find the right person for the ranch... I have had to go through some hunters to find the good ones we have and have lost some good hunters do to pricing... I pay the same per spot as everyone realy even more... Not looking for an outfitter to fill the ranch with idiots nuts or snobs that have to shoot everything that walks just thought I found a place to let people know there is a couple openings guess not... Thanks BOBO for the coments and for the haters God Bless Yall... Think Ill ride down and take some pics of deer tomorrow... LF

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 03:14 AM

CHITTIM can't you read? Guess you know why we are selective on who we put on our lease now? Can't fix stupid and its a shame it doesn't hurt... bolt

He's legit. He's a well known regular and respected poster and sponsor at 2coolfishing.com

I've been admiring his deer pics for years.

LF on only part of oneside though. popcorn

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 03:17 AM

Thanks bro i have never met people likesome of the haters on here...

Posted By: txshntr

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 03:23 AM

Thanks bro i have never met people likesome of the haters on here...

Oh, you met em...they just happened to keep there trap shut. That doesn't happen around here. Good luck to ya

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 03:23 AM

Well if it's any consolation, one of the haters is chronically stirring the pot on several subjects for no apparent reason. Don't pay him any mind.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 04:39 AM

stir

Posted By: dgilbert

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 03:45 PM

OK guys we all got to vent some on this one, so let's give him a break, unless your interested in taking one of the 17K spots. LOL. Thanks.

Posted By: Grayson

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 03:51 PM

Maybe so BOBO but does this guy represent Chittum? Even though you're an ignorant redneck who had someone help you spell Chittum why is he here? Top end outfits at that level don't really need advertising. Must be bigger than Johann Calitz is for Jumbo and there's no mojo on the high end hunting reports on this. Food for thought.

He's trying to get lessees, not package hunters. Do you understand the difference? I don't think you do...

Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 05:48 PM

How many 17,500 spots are sold on the 15k ranch?
Are they exclusive, or are there other hunters?
What is the housing or camping situation like?
Year-around access or deer season only?
Do you have references of other hunters on the lease currently or in the past?

Posted By: Quailhunter

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 07:25 PM

Looks like a great place. Good luck getting your spots leased.

Don't mind the jealous little girls. They're really harmless.

Posted By: TxTechsan

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 07:34 PM

troll

Posted By: TxHunter18

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/07/11 09:16 PM

I dont care what anyone says. Thats unbelievable that you can turn native deer into a 200" and have tons of them. People on here are ridiculous for hating on everyones stuff.

Me and my dad couldnt even afford to get on a 1,000$ deer lease this year. So quit hating cause this ranch is beast.

Good luck and have a great deer season Low Fence

Posted By: Hard Water

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 12:59 AM

Ok i can see my 17.5k question got blowed way out of portion !

Low Fence, I have an 80 game farm here in minnesota that i lease out to hunters that do take turkey,white tailed deer and black bear every year . Not i dont charge the 17.5k but your not out of the ball park of that..for what i charge i provide the stands, trail cams set up sents spring and gutting there kills and a place to keep there kills cool if it's hot out side like it has been the last 2-3 years up here..

I did find a you tube video of Chittim Ranch and all i can say is WOW GREAT JOB !!!

Chittim Ranch Whitetails

Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 02:44 AM

So, if I've never seen your name on another forum, does that mean you don't know anything about hunting? Maybe the guy has another name, it's changed hands... who cares? Maybe he's trying to fill two spots like he said. I bet if you had the $17.5 to go, he'd show you around the place.

BTW, you forgot your comma right "Maybe so BOBO(here) but does this guy represent Chittum?"

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 02:56 AM

Go back to grading your English papers and daydreaming about the girls you'll never touch. And maybe I'll just spend my money on other things.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 04:08 AM

Go back to grading your English papers and daydreaming about the girls you'll never touch. And maybe I'll just spend my money on other things.

Hatin'....plus offtopic....

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 04:32 AM

Congrats. It's official.

Jealousy is a terrible thing and it only makes life harder on you.

Posted By: txshntr

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 04:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Quailhunter

Congrats. It's official.

Jealousy is a terrible thing and it only makes life harder on you.

Not taking sides because I could care less but....

rofl happy3 rofl

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 11:49 AM

Yeah I'm mean, viscous and nasty plus I might be your boss. Next.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 02:12 PM

Not a chance big boy. I don't flip burgers at McDonalds.

Posted By: TxTechsan

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 06:31 PM

Re: Quailhunter. You are right and wrong. This guy is a definite DB but he proved it long ago many times over with some of his other posts.

Re: Chittim Ranch Deer Lease 2 spots aval. !!! - 09/08/11 06:34 PM

Hey quail,keep mouthing off and playing on the computer during work time and you might just be flipping burgers. Besides you'd probably look cute with one of those little hats.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum