Texas Hunting Forum

Hog Hunts

Posted By: sqiggy

Hog Hunts - 04/20/18 04:41 AM

Thought I would update this since we still have some time left. Every weekend in May is open. What we have is 750+ acres, all in the Sabine River bottom. 12 feeders running, all with stands, bow or gun. Cost is only $150 per hunter for the ENTIRE hunt (Fri aftrnoon/evening till Sun at noon). Kids 16 and under are free with a paying adult. No limits on size or numbers. Can shoot all you want, including yotes, bobcats, coons, and beavers. Once it gets hot, we won't hunt hogs again till next Feb. No lodging available but welcome to camp on site. Local motels are just a few minutes away. This year has been great. Killed hogs on every hunt except one. Hunter missed on that one. I was out there last weekend for the first time since the end of Jan., and the hogs have the feeders tore up. Seen several groups of hogs while riding around. Had 2 hunters out and they killed 2 good sows and missed one and saw a ton of pigs. If you want to book a hunt or need more info, PM me here or call me at 979-218-1037.
Posted By: sqiggy

Re: Hog Hunts - 04/20/18 02:06 PM

Guess I could have told the location!!! grin
The hunt is in Panola Co., just north of Carthage, Tx. That's about 2 1/2 hrs. east of Dallas!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum