Texas Hunting Forum

High school graduation gift

Posted By: twitch528

High school graduation gift - 02/28/18 09:49 PM

My daughter is wanting to go on a hunt for her high school graduation present. She is not interested in whitetails. She is considering a nilgai, buffalo cow, oryx, or a combination of a couple of those. She wants a HUNT. She is not interested in setting in a stand or simply walking up to within shooting distance in the wide open. If anyone has anything they think might fit her needs please contact me. Thanks in advance
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: High school graduation gift - 03/01/18 12:44 AM

Safari style mule deer? Spot and stalk axis, aoudad, black buck, mouflon. I do mostly free range hunts in West Texas. I do have Oryx also addax but no buffalo or nilgai.
I'd be happy to create a package for you
www.westtexashunt.com
Posted By: Mike Savoy

Re: High school graduation gift - 03/01/18 01:21 AM

I have several ranches in central Texas. We can do spot and stalk for many different species of exotics.
Mike
Posted By: Dakota79

Re: High school graduation gift - 03/01/18 09:43 PM

If out of state is a option we can do a mule deer or Buffalo hunt or even a combo in South Dakota. Either way best of luck and a tip of the hat to get her out hunting.
www.huntsd.net
Posted By: Theringworm

Re: High school graduation gift - 03/01/18 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: mulie_mike
Safari style mule deer? Spot and stalk axis, aoudad, black buck, mouflon. I do mostly free range hunts in West Texas. I do have Oryx also addax but no buffalo or nilgai.
I'd be happy to create a package for you
www.westtexashunt.com

^^^^^^ Aoudad hunt with this man will be a HUNT of a LIFETIME. Trust me, mine was that and more.
Posted By: RedSnake

Re: High school graduation gift - 03/02/18 01:38 AM

Axis hunt with mulie mike up
Posted By: Pierce Trophy Hunts

Re: High school graduation gift - 03/02/18 12:24 PM

Walk and stalk free range Nilgai Hunt. Have her check out my website and Facebook page for pictures and information. We are loaded up with Nilgai....she will get her Bull. Thanks in advance.
www.piercetrophyhunts.com
Posted By: Kingsview Safaris

Re: High school graduation gift - 03/02/18 01:05 PM

Walk and Stalk on a Kudu bull in South Africa??

If you are interested we would love to put something together for your daughter's graduation present.

Congratulations to your daughter.
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: High school graduation gift - 03/13/18 02:29 PM

Africa isn't a bad idea. last year we took my Grandson and his best friend to South Africa. Spent 5 days hunting and 3 or 4 days at Capetown as tourists. Had never done anything like that. Only bad thing was the airplane rides but even that was worth it.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum