Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo?

Posted By: Trozacky

Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo? - 01/10/18 05:08 PM

Looking at Africa this year and looking to get some reviews won the outfitter. Been talking with him a while and just want to make sure if I'm spending the time and money its worth it. Thanks
Posted By: Firehuntfish

Re: Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo? - 01/12/18 09:42 PM

Google him and his outfit. If no reviews come up, he doesn't have any... Good Luck in Africa!
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo? - 01/12/18 11:32 PM

I asked the same question two days ago on africahunting.com and no one has replied.
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo? - 01/13/18 07:52 PM

I'm FB friends with Dempsey Bayly, but have only emailed him, I've never met him. He has quite a few booking agents that are on FB and they are always posting tons of pictures of people that have hunted with him. His prices directly to me in those emails have been better then his booking agents, so there is something odd there. When I go back again, he's one that I'll talk to before making a final decision on who to hunt with.
Posted By: travislovell

Re: Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo? - 05/06/18 01:44 PM

I just ran across this thread! Please check out my review on the link below! These guys are the real deal and I will be going back with my wife in June for another safari. Dempsey Bayly is one stand up guy and a hell of a PH! If anyone has any specific questions, please feel free to contact me and I’ll be glad to share my experience!

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-rifle-bowhunt-bayly-sippel-safaris-review.42164/
Posted By: Chaz391

Re: Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo? - 05/17/18 05:41 PM

I personally know Dempsey and he has hunted with him and is returning. If you are looking for another option I Hunted with Ka Maoto Safaris in 2017 and booked my return in 2019.
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo? - 05/18/18 05:41 PM

I’ve got some buddies that hunt with them and like them. My business partner just got back from Africa and hunted with 4aces safaris. Service was top notch and he killed some dang good animals including black impala, Golden wildebeest, Judy and a few others all with his bow.
Posted By: Kingsview Safaris

Re: Anyone hunted with Bayly Sippel Safaris in Limpopo? - 05/21/18 12:50 PM

You can book with confidence Trozacky! Very good operation.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum