Texas Hunting Forum

goose/crane/ducks around lubbock?

Posted By: lubbockdave

goose/crane/ducks around lubbock? - 01/04/18 01:26 AM

Got at least one hunter (me)- and I don't mind joining another group-I might be able to get up to 4 hunters on a hunt in the lubbock area. Any duck hunt would have to be where we could sit on dry land (unless it is just me hunting) as one in our group is 70+ and another broke a femur in november so sloshing around in waders would be a no-go for them...
Posted By: Cinch

Re: goose/crane/ducks around lubbock? - 01/04/18 03:09 AM

Call Evan Botsfield with Crooked Wing Outfitters. He is based out of Lubbock and great guide for all the above. You can get a little info off his website or Facebook page.
Posted By: lubbockdave

Re: goose/crane/ducks around lubbock? - 01/04/18 03:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Cinch
Call Evan Botsfield with Crooked Wing Outfitters. He is based out of Lubbock and great guide for all the above. You can get a little info off his website or Facebook page.

spoke with hime already-he needs a minimum of 6 to make it work for him. i just don't have that many friends grin
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: goose/crane/ducks around lubbock? - 01/04/18 03:33 AM

Broken femur with crooked wing scared
Posted By: Cinch

Re: goose/crane/ducks around lubbock? - 01/04/18 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: lubbockdave
Originally Posted By: Cinch

spoke with hime already-he needs a minimum of 6 to make it work for him. i just don't have that many friends grin

If you change and want to do a pheasant hunt, I know a great guide with dogs outside of Ropes
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum