Texas Hunting Forum

End of Year Special...

Posted By: TXSIGNGUY

End of Year Special... - 12/19/17 11:52 PM

An Outfitter friend of mine has asked me to help him get this Beautiful Buck offer out to folks that may be looking for a great end of season deal.
The Buck is located on his place in Fairfield, TX. He's estimating the buck to score in the mid 150"s range but could touch 160"s. The buck is a main frame Typical 10pt. The hunt would be a Day Hunt only with great fishing on the property with time permitting. Property NOT MLD and He has the 26th, 27th or 28th of December open and his season will be closed on this property.
The hunt is being offered at $3350 and I can answer any Questions you may have or give you his direct Info via PM Message.

Thanks Guy's and Good Luck the rest of the year!!! I've posted the best pic he has of the Buck...

Posted By: Tux Man

Re: End of Year Special... - 12/21/17 12:10 AM

Mercy, things have changed in Fairfield in the last 40 years.
I lived there in the 70's, and there wasn't a 150 buck in the entire Freestone County.
FWIW, we owned the Hodge Podge Lodge, out by Big Brown. We started the first deer management program in the county on that ranch. We also had the Pitchfork Ranch on 84, going towards Palestine.
Still love that area.
Posted By: Brad Jones

Re: End of Year Special... - 12/21/17 01:20 AM

Any other pics?

Re: End of Year Special... - 12/21/17 08:16 PM

PM's sent Brad
Originally Posted By: Brad Jones
Any other pics?

Re: End of Year Special... - 12/25/17 11:43 PM

Ttt