Texas Hunting Forum

Guided Duck and Goose Hunts

Posted By: TAMU11

Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/07/17 12:27 AM

We have openings for Thursday and Friday this week on our Brookshire property. We have a few spots left for Saturday and Sunday as well. This is a cut and flooded rice field surrounded by cut rice. The ducks and geese are showing up in big numbers and the cold front this week should bring down even more.

We also have a few spots open for the North zone opener on our properties in Dayton, Cleveland, and Winnie.

Call or text Nick at 713-906-6494 to book.

Check out our website: http://castnblasthunting.com

Posted By: Matpk

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/07/17 03:47 AM

aim
confused2

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/10/17 06:18 PM

The front this week brought down a lot of birds. We had a good quality hunt on Thursday with a mixed bag of Pintail, Gadwall, GWT, Spoonies, and Snow Geese. It looks like the snows are showing up in force.

We have openings for this Sunday (11/12) as well as during the coming week.

Call or text Nick to book. 713-906-6494

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/12/17 12:05 AM

Another good one this morning.

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/13/17 07:11 PM

aim
What is your SUCESS RATIO, on fully Guided Ducks/Goose Hunts???
Are you in anyway linked to MAX OUT OUTFITTERS.????????

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/13/17 11:56 PM

What do you consider a successful hunt?

We do everything we can to set our hunters up for success by scouting and letting fields rest. Obviously there are factors out of our control such as weather. If we aren't seeing birds we'll let the group know. Depending on what the group wants to do, we'll give it a shot or reschedule.

Negative on Max Out.

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/14/17 02:42 AM

aim
Thanks TAMU11. my question was, 'How many hunts out of 10 hunts had been successful'.

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/14/17 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Matpk
aim
Thanks TAMU11. my question was, 'How many hunts out of 10 hunts had been successful'.

tt

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/14/17 05:24 PM

I guess it depends on what you consider successful. We had two lights out hunts Thursday and Saturday. By Sunday the temps had risen and the north wind was long gone. We scratched out a few Teal, 5 Pintail and worked some geese that wouldn't cooperate with a five man group. The group in the blind that day was happy. "Success" is very objective.

Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts - 11/15/17 03:00 AM

aim
Thanks TAMU11. To me your 3 out of 3 hunts are successful.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum