Texas Hunting Forum

Buck of a life finally returns

Posted By: caseyusmc

Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 05:18 AM

Well look who finally showed up, have not seen him all year and was getting worried. He avoided hunters in the past but in the last week has been hitting the same feeder. Even saw him 20 yards from bow blind on Sunday. Just need to find the right hunter who really wants a true trophy now
Posted By: sbushee

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 11:18 AM

Good lord that’s a huge buck.
Posted By: mbavo

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 11:42 AM

What a buck !!!!
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 12:37 PM

Finding the right hunter should be easy for that buck! cheers

eeks333
Posted By: Stub

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 12:50 PM

Wow that would look great on anyone’s wall up
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 12:52 PM

Wow what a deer eek
Posted By: westtexaswatkins

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

eeks333

What he said ^^^
Posted By: RedSnake

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 01:13 PM

Holy smokes!
Posted By: BOONER

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: westtexaswatkins
Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

eeks333

What he said ^^^

If only i was rich.......i would volunteer to be that hunter! What a monster!!!
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 01:50 PM

Needs another year peep
Posted By: TooLow

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 01:53 PM

Wow what a buck
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 02:24 PM

shocked uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. I got no words. rifle Good luck to you!
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 02:38 PM

The sound of my heart pounding out of my chest would probably scare him away!
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: TooLow
Wow what a buck
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 03:09 PM

Great deer! Looks like he might be carrying some upper Mid West genetics.
Posted By: Fork-LegendV21

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyusmc
Well look who finally showed up, have not seen him all year and was getting worried. He avoided hunters in the past but in the last week has been hitting the same feeder. Even saw him 20 yards from bow blind on Sunday. Just need to find the right hunter who really wants a true trophy now

I'm interested... pm me if still available
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 04:50 PM

Good Grief what a trophy
Posted By: NMGW

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 04:56 PM

That is a wall hanger for sure. Good luck... up
Posted By: 5Redman8

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 04:58 PM

Low fence???

If so, I know some folks that would be interested
Posted By: D Rogers

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 08:12 PM

Whoa

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 09:29 PM

No sir it's high fence
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 10/31/17 11:01 PM

I'd rather have a really nice 10 or 12.....but, this is what makes America GREAT....to each his own! I hope you find the right hunter for that buck..... cheers
Posted By: jeffbird

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/01/17 01:15 AM

Wow, you have some beautiful deer! cheers

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/01/17 01:30 AM

I have some perfect 12 available as well.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/01/17 01:35 AM

Great looking bucks.....
Posted By: Heavy T

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/01/17 02:35 PM

How Much $$ ?

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/01/17 03:55 PM

Price depends on what they score.
180-199----7500
200-219---10,000
220-239---12,500
240-259---15,000
260 and over --20,000

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/01/17 05:50 PM

I'll take the 260+. The check is in the mail, should be there by Monday....what time we meeting Saturday morning?
ninja

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/02/17 05:59 AM

Hahaha man I'm not falling for that again. You know after getting tricked 3 weekends in a row I'm finally catching on. For now on I'm waiting till I at least get a handshake and a pinky promise that the check will arrive the following wed after the hunt.

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/02/17 02:46 PM

Hahaha man I'm not falling for that again. You know after getting tricked 3 weekends in a row I'm finally catching on. For now on I'm waiting till I at least get a handshake and a pinky promise that the check will arrive the following wed after the hunt.

So you're not takin I.O.U's or Croatian bank account numbers then? You trophy guides are sure makin things difficult nowadays
Posted By: jeffbird

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/02/17 05:11 PM

Casey,

have to say the deer photos you are posting - to me in my opinion - represent the best of what high fence operations can do.

Your deer look the very best of what a real deer can be. You are taking the classic deer and revealing their best.

Thank you for sharing the photos.

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/02/17 07:08 PM

I mean I would just give you the deer but right now I have all my expendable cash tied up with a Nigerian princess who promised to send back 4 million dollars just needed my cash to get Millions through customs. But hey once I get that I'll give you a free buck.

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/03/17 01:47 AM

Thankyou very much. Don't get me wrong we do have a few non typical deer as well but all of our deer are released onto our 1000 acre ranch as 1 year olds and hey grow up in the pasture. Nothing against the ranches that buy shooters bucks a month before season cause I work for them a few of them too. But that's one thing I do like about my ranch in glenrose. Is fairly close to things being as natural as possible. Of course we buy very good genetic does and bucks as year olds and release but they grow up in the pasture don't get hunted till 5 so we get to let them grow and breed for 4 years and it allows us to have nice surprises bucks that we have no idea who they are. Having a giant buck show up hat was born in the pasture is a really cool thing. One of the really big 6x5 bucks is relatively new. Did not have cameras out till this year so he was a very nice surprise I can't wait to see him on the ground and I'm very tempted to use one of my arrows lol.
Posted By: Concho

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/04/17 06:07 PM

eeks333

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/07/17 12:07 AM

All the deer on my ranch are either born in the wild or bought as yearlings and turned out where they live and grow for several years. Not until they turn 5 are they even targeted by hunters. I don't see how 4 years equal to being kicked off a trailer and shot by hunters. Which is why we leave ear tags in to ensure no deer are mistakenly shot before being mature. I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinionI just fail to see what good comes out of he continuous need for people to post negative comments about ranches that do things differently.ranches like this and the entire whitetail industry employ thousands of people across the state. I understand hunting high fence is not for everyone and that's fine we all hunt in our own way. But if places like this provide revenue for the state and job opportunities that let people provide for their families then I don't see why it matters that it makes people happy to have the opportunity to harvest an animal from one. I just don't see talking down to them benefits anyone.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/07/17 12:24 AM

[img]https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/pics/usergals/2017/10/full-38011-121951-orange_giant2.jpg. what a pig. You in Kansas

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/07/17 12:42 AM

No sir, texas

Re: Buck of a life finally returns - 11/07/17 02:10 AM

The best I got? I'm not trying to argue with you argue with you. I was just explaining how we do things here. If people don't like it or don't agree with it then that's fine, like I said it's not for everyone. It works for us and my clients, so that's all that matters. I actually manage Camelot bell as well. There is more work put into that lake over the last 20 years than anyone can inmagine. That's the reason it's such a good producing lake. The owner lives on that lake and puts in the time, effort and money to make it an amazing place to fish. There's no difference in that lake and every other lake that parks and wildlife stocks with Florida genetics other than strict management.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum