Texas Hunting Forum

Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often

Posted By: 10pointers

Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 07/24/17 11:17 PM

Clint is a Coast Guard Licensed Captain with a TPWD guides License.
I offer a variety of different charters in order to make your trip one of a life time. I offer wading as well as on the boat trips using bait or artificial. You can ether book me for a full day which is 8 hours or a half day which is 6 hours. I provide the rods, reels, bait, and clean your catch, all you need is a valid fishing license. I also bring an ice chest filled with waters you are more than welcome to bring what every you want to drink or eat while on the charter. I run a 2017 25ft Haynie Magnum Custom Bay Boat that offers a dry smooth ride pushed by a reliable 2017 mercury 350 Verado. It's $150 a person for half day charter but must have a minimum of $400 to go. On full day trips it's $200 a person and must have a minimum of $500 to go maximum of six people on a charter. If you have a big group of people no problem I have access to a number of other qualified guides that can help out. All bookings require a $100 deposit to ensure the date. I am now offering GUARENTEED Five fish or NO PAY. My new boat is ready to go.

For more information please don't hesitate to call me Captain Clint Smith (512)804-8589
Captainclintsmith.com
Or look me up on Facebook
Come N Take It Outfitters

My nephew will do his best to put you on the Fish.

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 07/30/17 11:16 PM

Sunday afternoon

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 07/31/17 10:55 PM

Monday

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/01/17 10:51 PM

Tuesday limit of Kings

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/07/17 07:21 AM

Limits of snapper and kings

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/07/17 11:49 PM

Good Day today

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/13/17 03:43 AM

Big day out wading

Took high School friends family out of Port Aransas

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/13/17 10:59 PM

Did a bachelor party today

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/16/17 09:21 AM

tuesday

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/21/17 12:25 AM

Clint Had a good weekend chartering for a group of ladies in the Reels For Heels tournament. The ladies took 2nd place in trout, 2nd in Reds, 2nd in spots and 2nd in stringer. Clint is available for tournament competitions Call for information

Sundays trip was a blast taking friends out offshore.
Posted By: homerunslayer07

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/21/17 01:38 PM

This Tuesday the 22nd - Thursday the 24th I'm running a King fish, Shark special $150 a person, must have a minimum of 3 people.

Call me (512) 804-8589
Captainclintsmith.com
Captainclint37@gmail.com

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/22/17 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: homerunslayer07
This Tuesday the 22nd - Thursday the 24th I'm running a King fish, Shark special $150 a person, must have a minimum of 3 people.

Call me (512) 804-8589
Captainclintsmith.com
Captainclint37@gmail.com

Should be good just before the storms
Posted By: Joevan3

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/24/17 03:47 AM

Can't recommend Capt. Clint enough great guy and he will put you on the fish. The offshore trip we did was incredible!
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 08/24/17 05:38 AM

Stay safe this weekend brother cheers

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 09/04/17 06:11 AM

Survived the storms. Seas are right for offshore right now!

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 09/08/17 11:43 PM

Next week is looking promising for offshore trips, I'm offering full limits of red snapper or no pay, we will also have an opportunity for king mackerel, Ling, and shark.

$200 a person

Captain Clint (512)804-8589
Captainclintsmith.com

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 09/12/17 09:15 AM

Clints got a few days open during this week, if you are looking to capitalize on the state snapper season that is now open year around give me a call and lets go catch some fish

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 09/20/17 01:09 AM

Had a good trip today limits of Snapper, Vermillion, drum and a Red.

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 09/21/17 04:28 PM

Had the same family in the bay the next day, limits of red fish, some drum, trout, and even a mangrove snapper.

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 10/17/17 02:09 AM

Its been great fishing offshore

Dang near state record Trigger Fish

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 10/24/17 02:15 AM

Today trip
Posted By: Matpk

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 10/24/17 08:47 PM

aim
What fish I expect to catch in November????
How would sea be like?????

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 10/25/17 01:11 AM

Fishing with Clint in the bays this time of the year Reds, Specs, and black drum on most days. Weather dictates off shore fishing as Clint boat is only 25 footer. Snapper, kings and sharks are the norm. Great thing about off shore you never know what is going to bite
Posted By: deerslayer64d

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 10/26/17 02:32 AM

Hey James good to see your still around here ! Me not so much , had another great trip with Clint a not long ago ! Good luck this hunting season and take care friend !
Gordon

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 10/30/17 03:04 AM

Gordon You need to get down the and see Clint he has been slaying them.

Todays off shore trip

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 10/30/17 11:18 PM

Heres today trip

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 11/15/17 12:26 AM

Still catching loads of fish todays catch

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 11/21/17 02:29 AM

Still catching fish

Posted By: Matpk

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 11/21/17 04:07 AM

aim
good catch.
up up

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 11/22/17 12:54 AM

Had another fine day on the water

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 12/05/17 11:57 PM

Mondays limit of reds

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 12/15/17 04:22 PM

Here's yesterdays trip offshore, four limits of True State Water Red Snapper ( two people not in this picture) along with three solid sand trout. Cooler water temps have brought in some giant snapper in close call now and lets go catch some.

Re: Guided Corpus Bay and Off shore Trips I'll try and update photos often - 12/31/17 01:46 AM

Todays early morning duck hunt followed by some good size Off Shore Snapper

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum