Texas Hunting Forum

J&A Ranch October Dove Hunts Breckenridge

Posted By: Stompy

J&A Ranch October Dove Hunts Breckenridge - 06/01/17 01:27 PM

Day Dove hunts in October, $80 per person per day. All accommodations are book except for the bunkhouse the weekend of 10-20 thru 10-22. Cost for the bunkhouse is $200 per person for hunt and accommodations with a minimum of 8 hunters, this is a Friday afternoon thru Sunday morning hunt.

Check out my website for more details. www.jaranchhunting.com
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: J&A Ranch October Dove Hunts Breckenridge - 06/02/17 03:32 PM

John runs a great operation. You won't find a more honest guy nor one that works harder to maintain great dove habitat. This will be the 3rd or 4th year we've hunted opening weekend with him.
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: J&A Ranch October Dove Hunts Breckenridge - 06/03/17 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: BarneyWho
John runs a great operation. You won't find a more honest guy nor one that works harder to maintain great dove habitat. This will be the 3rd or 4th year we've hunted opening weekend with him.

This and a ton of doves
Cannot wait to get back out there one day ,,,,

Re: J&A Ranch October Dove Hunts Breckenridge - 06/05/17 02:44 PM

One of my house fields, pic taken this morning.

Re: J&A Ranch October Dove Hunts Breckenridge - 06/08/17 11:34 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Re: J&A Ranch October Dove Hunts Breckenridge - 06/16/17 01:19 PM

My 60 acre field this morning, all the fields look like this. Day hunts here in October when the weather is cooler and the northern birds are coming in. Also still have day hunts and weekend hunts with accommodations at my neighbor place. Contact for more info or check out my website at www.jaranchhunting.com for more info and pics.

Re: J&A Ranch October Dove Hunts Breckenridge - 06/20/17 03:41 PM

Four sunflower fields to hunt, they are 117,60,40, and 30 acres. All have ponds in the fields or next to them.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum