Texas Hunting Forum

TX Rolling Plains Region Whitetail Hunts

Posted By: moosehntr

TX Rolling Plains Region Whitetail Hunts - 05/10/17 02:43 PM

I have buck (5.5 year old or greater, scoring up to 145 B&C gross) hunts available on a very nice north Texas ranch. This includes 4 full days of hunting, meals, lodging, 1x1 guide, care of deer after the harvest, etc. All deer will be tagged with MLD permits. Price $2,500.

This ranch can accommodate groups of up to 6 hunters. Additional species can be added onto the hunt such as geese, sandhill cranes, ducks and feral hogs. Lots of wildlife, great experience.

For additional information please contact me at: jbryan@hallandhall.com

Posted By: mbavo

Re: TX Rolling Plains Region Whitetail Hunts - 05/10/17 08:32 PM

Great looking bucks !!!

Re: TX Rolling Plains Region Whitetail Hunts - 05/11/17 01:15 PM

No question about that and plenty of them.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Justin Bryan
jbryan@hallandhall.com
Posted By: JTS

Re: TX Rolling Plains Region Whitetail Hunts - 05/11/17 02:49 PM

Are the bucks in the pictures in the $2500 price range? They look like they score more than 145 to me.

Re: TX Rolling Plains Region Whitetail Hunts - 05/11/17 04:36 PM

Yes, they are right there at the upper limit. Mature bucks that just are not likely to produce much more antler growth (such that would place them into our "trophy" standards than what they are currently displaying.

feel free to contact me with questions.

Re: TX Rolling Plains Region Whitetail Hunts - 05/15/17 06:39 PM

A second buck (at least 5.5 years of age, scoring 145 gross B&C or less) can be added to this hunt for $1,850. The additional buck does have to be booked at the same time as the first one. This property is on MLD permits therefore the hunter will not use the tags from his/her TX hunting license but instead the MLD permit tag.

Re: TX Rolling Plains Region Whitetail Hunts - 05/19/17 02:43 PM

I only have a couple of these hunts left. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks. This is a fantastic low-fence property.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum