Texas Hunting Forum

Outfitter review

Posted By: harvey

Outfitter review - 11/25/16 11:34 PM

Hunted with the Lazy CK ranch a few weeks ago. First class outfit- will go back.
Nuff said.
Posted By: Red Cloud

Re: Outfitter review - 11/26/16 02:08 PM

harvey, post more details of your hunt at the Lazy CK? I'm always interested in another hunt opportunity. Deer hunt?

Re: Outfitter review - 11/26/16 07:50 PM

130 class buck. Saw plenty, got the one I wanted. Dee and Jamie are great folks, delivered everything as promised. Trey was my guide, good guy, worked hard. Accommodations were first class, food was great. I thought pricing was good, see website. They have whatever size buck you're looking for, as well as exotics. The thing I liked the best was it wasn't a " buck on a rope" kind of hunt. 7000 acres, deer acted like they were supposed to. I dove hunted his year on a ranch in South Texas that had me pretty wary of this hunt. Never actually petted a buck down there, but maybe with a little corn....

Re: Outfitter review - 11/26/16 07:53 PM

Forgot to mention Dee and Jamie's little girl. Thinking bout taking lessons from her when I go back.
Posted By: Red Cloud

Re: Outfitter review - 11/26/16 10:38 PM

Thanks harvey.
Ray
Posted By: nyalubwe

Re: Outfitter review - 11/26/16 11:54 PM

Yep. Thanks. I always value the unsolicited opinions of members over 'references'...

Appreciate it.
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Outfitter review - 11/27/16 03:24 AM

Excellent review. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to look up their information right away.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum