Texas Hunting Forum

West Texas Fully Guided WILD Quail Hunts

Posted By: jmoss454

West Texas Fully Guided WILD Quail Hunts - 11/05/16 02:11 AM

I offer fully guided (ONLY) wild quail hunts in the heart of wild quail habitat. All ranches I hunt on are in counties that are well renowned for large numbers of birds. All hunts include dogs, lodging, meals, and bird cleaning. I have three different price ranges from 5 star to a little more rustic. Bird numbers are unfathomable this year and dates are going extremely fast. I'm also available for hire to bring my dogs and UTV to your ranch. I run mainly English pointers, usuall anywhere from 9 to 12 dogs with me. For pricing or more info feel free to call anytime. Jon Moss 940-867-6743. Also you can check out my Facebook page at muddy water outfitters upland and will have a new page at muddywateroutfitters.com soon as we are redoing our page right now with new pics, details, and pricing. Thanks
Posted By: Matpk

Re: West Texas Fully Guided WILD Quail Hunts - 11/05/16 02:39 AM

aim
How far do you hunt from Houston.
How many hunters you can accommodate at one time.
Prices????
Posted By: jmoss454

Re: West Texas Fully Guided WILD Quail Hunts - 11/05/16 02:52 AM

Usually about 8hrs from Houston, pricing starts at $750 a man per day and goes all the way to $1250, just depends on if you want a good old fashion hunt with a little more rustic style lodging or 5-star lodge and gourmet meals. I try and keep groups 4 or under but can accommodate larger ones. I have over 90,000 acres of country between the 3 ranches I hunt. Call if you want more info. Thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum