Texas Hunting Forum

Clean-Up hunt Oct 9th (Pheasant)

Posted By: Guide Zach Hughes

Clean-Up hunt Oct 9th (Pheasant) - 10/03/16 09:48 PM

We have 2-8 spots open this Sunday Oct 9th for a clean up hunt. Saturday we are having a 500 pheasant tower hunt and our clean up hunts take place the day after. Just to give you an idea of how many birds make it out, last Saturday on our 300 bird tower hunt we cleaned 201 pheasants. Our clean up hunts are done over dogs on pointed birds. This a traditional style walking hunt. Any of you that have hunted with us know how good our dogs are.

Our clean up hunts are $375 a person and come with either 6 pheasant or 15 quail a man. Plus all the birds the dogs find from the pheasants that got away the day before. Basically double the birds of our regular walking hunt at the same price. Please give me a call if you have any questions or want to know more about the hunt. The bottom pic is of the 200 killed on Saturdays tower hunt.

www.hiddenlakeshr.com

Re: Clean-Up hunt Oct 9th (Pheasant) - 10/04/16 01:26 PM

PMs returned guys

Re: Clean-Up hunt Oct 9th (Pheasant) - 10/04/16 11:11 PM

Ok just answering some questions I'm getting PMed to me....

This hunt starts in the morning.

It does come with lunch from our chef after the hunt and everything is included just like a normal walking hunt over dogs. All birds are processed and vacuum packed.

After a 500 bird tower hunt there should be between 150-200 pheasant that make it out alive for the dogs to find. Plus the birds that normally come with one of our upland walking hunts.

Yes this hunt is good for kids.

Whomever books this hunt it will just be their group with a guide and dogs.

Hope this helps and if anyone else has questions please feel free to call.

Re: Clean-Up hunt Oct 9th (Pheasant) - 10/05/16 11:42 PM

Still need 1 group
Posted By: Matpk

Re: Clean-Up hunt Oct 9th (Pheasant) - 10/06/16 02:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Guide Zach Hughes
Still need 1 group

How far are you from Richmond/Houston
What time the hunters have to be there??
How many hunters to make a separate group.

Re: Clean-Up hunt Oct 9th (Pheasant) - 10/06/16 02:38 AM

We can run 6 but 4 is ideal. We take as little as 2 though sir. The hunt starts about 8 man and we are about 3 hours from Houston. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum