Texas Hunting Forum

Review of non-starter fishing trip

Posted By: Creekrunner

Review of non-starter fishing trip - 09/19/16 10:45 AM

Ruffling Feathers Guide Service, Capt. Brandon Kendrick (TxDuck24 on here).

This isn't really a "Beware", just more of a "Caution". I'm not out to hurt any man's business. He has posted on here recently, so I don't think there was or is any emergency that would prevent him from communicating.

We were supposed to be fishing today for our anniversary. I started contacting him in April to set up a day of fishing, plus lodging and meals. All sounded good. I thought it would work out, especially since he posted on here that he and his wife came up to this area for THEIR anniversary and got burned by a con-man calling himself a hunting guide. I contacted him again in July, asking if he needed a deposit. He said he'd get back with me in a couple of days, as he was busy with a tournament.

'Never heard another peep. I will not pester a man to take my money. Second time a Port O'Connor guide has disappointed us; 'don't know what it is about that town.

Posted By: TxDuck24

Re: Review of non-starter fishing trip - 09/19/16 02:51 PM

I want to apologize publicly and after this I will send a private message as well. Other then the text messages we had sent I had no other contact info for you. ( which is no excuse I should've written your number down on my calendar. I have went through 2 phones since our last text message . I apologize for the mix up but other then th text I had no contact info

I would how ever like to make it up to y'all if y'all let me. I'd like to take y'all on a two day fishing trip free of charge. I know I can't make up the original date planned how ever I'd like to make it up on another day!
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Review of non-starter fishing trip - 09/19/16 03:16 PM

I appreciate the quick and professional response. And it's a very nice offer, but we're just kinda "snakebit" about heading down there and we can't work it in right now. No hard feelings at all.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum