Texas Hunting Forum

Free Range Water Buck Available

Posted By: Pierce Trophy Hunts

Free Range Water Buck Available - 09/10/16 06:35 PM

The portion of the Yturria Ranch that we hunt provides a very unique opportunity to kill some incredible free range exotics. We have a very large number of water buck on the property and kill very few per year. Actually, last year we only sold 1 water buck hunt and ended up harvesting a beauty which I will include the picture. We have decided to take 2 Bulls this year. 1 is already sold and the other is currently available. We can do this hunt any time after Oct 1. This hunt is $5,000 which includes lodging, meals, guides, and care of your animal. Still only have 1 whitetail hunt available as well and lots of Nilgai Bulls up for grabs. Please PM me for details. Thanks in advance.
www.piercetrophyhunts.com
Posted By: Pierce Trophy Hunts

Re: Free Range Water Buck Available - 09/12/16 03:23 PM

This hunt is still available. I also just had a hunter move his hunt which opened up an opportunity for 2 hunters to hunt the weekend of Jan 6 for either 2 Nilgai Bulls or a combination of WT, Nilgai Bull, or Water Buck. Whichever it is, this should be an awesome weekend to see a lot of animals. Bucks will still be on the move later in the rut and hunting for Nilgai Bulls will be incredible.
Water Buck $5,000
Whitetail Mgt Buck $2,500
Nilgai Bull. $2,950
All pricing includes first class lodging, meals, and a full staff at the horn, fin, and feather as well as guides, care of your animal, and local airport transportation if needed.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum