Texas Hunting Forum

Lets go hunting!!!

Posted By: Vindicator

Lets go hunting!!! - 08/08/16 10:30 PM

We have a 850 acre high fence ranch in Red River County. Management hunts for bucks like the 10 with the bent browtine on HIS right go for $1,500.00 (5th picture down). The slick main frame 8 $1,200.00 (same pic). Meals, guided, lodging, and trophy care. Can accommodate 2 hunters per hunt. Also have a hunt we offer for $350 per day/per person and you shoot the guides choice. (60-70% success rate) Lodging and guide provided. The big dudes are P.O.R.... Holler if interested.

Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: Lets go hunting!!! - 08/08/16 11:09 PM

Awesome looking bucks!
Posted By: DSST_Construction

Re: Lets go hunting!!! - 08/09/16 04:47 AM

5th pic down and buck on left side is $1500? When are you booking this hunt?
Posted By: Team Hillbilly

Re: Lets go hunting!!! - 08/09/16 05:15 PM

Hmmmm that's a nice management buck, I have to quit hunting for the trophy deer and start shooting management/culls
I would trade all the bucks shown above for a couple of fat does can't eat horns anyhow. confused2
Posted By: DSST_Construction

Re: Lets go hunting!!! - 08/09/16 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Team Hillbilly
Hmmmm that's a nice management buck, I have to quit hunting for the trophy deer and start shooting management/culls
I would trade all the bucks shown above for a couple of fat does can't eat horns anyhow. confused2

Well for the cost of hunting anymore you can just go buy meat the store, but that isn't that fun is it.
Posted By: Matpk

Re: Lets go hunting!!! - 08/09/16 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Team Hillbilly

roflmao
Dont loose heart Team Hillbilly..I am with you.
Buying meat will not expose you to all the Joy of outdoors
And shooting.. food
Posted By: bkj

Re: Lets go hunting!!! - 08/09/16 10:45 PM

I booked!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum