Texas Hunting Forum

Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ?

Posted By: LKForkGuide Marc Mitchell

Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/14/16 12:42 AM

Fair chase or low fence with options on taking a descent buck and a doe or mule deer or elk. In state or out of state. Really like to hunt with time not be pressured into a 2-3 day hunt. Myself and 1-2 buddies are looking for a good hunt but even a better get away to have fun. Lost our lease this year to high prices. I would be even will to do some trading for my group if that helps on both ends. We are looking for whitetail, mule deer,or even elk bow hunting all the way. Prices please on hunts.Meals/lodging a plus. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Marc
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/14/16 02:19 AM

Marc I have you covered on either the whitetail or the Mule Deer. I specialize in free range hunts.

MLD Trophy White Tail is $3500 and Mule Deer $4,000 to $4,500.

No hidden fees and I can make it a 4 or 5 day hunt with a group of 3 no problem.

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/14/16 02:29 AM

Let me check with my group. Not sure what they want to spend. I would guess a little less but I never know. Myself I was looking at a low fence hunt for $1000-$1500. Cull buck and doe maybe. Hogs are a plus. I would like to have fun first and harvest second. Where are your hunts located ? I will keep you posted. I have a elk hunt booked already for NM later in the year so funds are limited.

Thanks Marc
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/14/16 03:43 AM

I'll send you a pm
Posted By: BowsnRods

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/14/16 03:54 AM

Stay in contact with me Marc, if you want to try the hill country.
Posted By: captmike

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/14/16 12:27 PM

I can handle you and your group on low fence near Dilley.
Call or email me and let's see what you want and need.
Thanks,
Mike
361-438-1866 before 7 pm
captmikeoutdoors@yahoo.com
www.afishingfantasy.com

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/16/16 05:07 PM

Thanks for all the pm and replies. So far we have not decided on anything. I know is getting near. Hopefully we can hunt with some of you guys. If not maybe in the future.

Thanks Marc
Posted By: txbobcat

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/16/16 05:20 PM

We will probably sell 1-3 management bucks this year (depends on cam pics and surveys) on 3k acres low fence in Irion Co. Private ranch but we do a couple hunts a year. Bucks will be 120-140 type deer with a couple 150s 8pts taken the past couple years. No fancy lodging just old ranch house but excellent hunting. Hogs, turkey, doe also included.

PM for more info. Thanks
Posted By: Allout_hunting

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 07/18/16 04:43 AM

I have some good deals on fair Chase elk hunts in Colorado.
Give me a call
970-209-4785
www.alloutoutfitters.com
Thanks
JT
Posted By: Dakota

Re: Any good 3-5 day bow hunts out there ? - 08/01/16 05:44 PM

I don't know if you are still looking for a hunt but we have some archery Whitetail Hunts available in South Dakota. Guaranteed licenses and five full days of hunting. This includes your guides, lodging and meals. $1500 for the hunt and $1500 if you draw blood. 5.5% South Dakota sales tax is also added. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Randy

www.huntsd.net
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum