Texas Hunting Forum

Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement

Posted By: Kung Fu Widgeon

Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/01/16 02:36 PM

I didn't get drawn for my elk tag I put in for. I am looking for any kind of a hunt that might still be available and reasonably priced. Doesn't have to be an elk hunt. Must have room for 2 people. Anywhere in the lower 48. Let me know what's out there.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/01/16 02:41 PM

How much you looking to spent I know an OTC lease place in CO
Posted By: rifleman

Re: Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/01/16 08:36 PM

Wait for the landowner tags to come out in a high elk tag unit. Needing 2 can sometimes cut the prices way down, especially if a LO pulled leftover tags.

Re: Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/01/16 10:52 PM

How would I go about getting on one of those private places since I don't know anybody?
Posted By: Pierce Trophy Hunts

Re: Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/02/16 12:03 PM

Tried to send you a PM. How about a Nilgai Bull hunt. Deep South Texas. Free range, fair chase, walk and stalk hunts. An extremely exciting hunt and you'll get about the same amount of meat as you would from an elk. Please let me know if you're interested. We hunt 2 hunters per guide so that would work out just fine for 2 hunters.
www.piercetrophyhunts.com
piercetrophyhunts@yahoo.com
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/02/16 02:18 PM

Save up as much cash as possible and wait for the cancellation hunts and last minute openings to appear. You'll find some great deals in the Fall if you you have the cash on hand and can get away with short notice.
Posted By: cmoehring

Re: Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/02/16 03:22 PM

I tried to send you a PM as well, it appears you are over your PM limit. I have bear, antelope, and elk hunts all available still. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you.

Chris.

Re: Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/02/16 09:50 PM

PMs cleared. What do you get on all of the above?
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Didn't get drawn for Colorado, looking any kind of a hunt as a replacement - 06/02/16 10:31 PM

Check out my website I offer whitetail, Mule deer, aoudad, elk and much more. I specialize in free range hunts.

www.westtexashuntorg.com
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum