Texas Hunting Forum

Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country

Posted By: Kenny K

Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country - 05/16/16 02:13 PM

My sister-in-law has always wanted to harvest a whitetail buck and a couple of does. She wants to hunt in an area where she will see lots of deer. Not looking for a trophy buck by any means. She is from Louisiana and I told her about the Texas Hill Country.
She is in poor health and can only walk about 100'. She is a serious hunter but has limited mobility. If you think your guide service has the ability to handle the situation we would love to hear back. Thanks!
Posted By: BruceWilliams

Re: Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country - 05/16/16 02:34 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country - 05/16/16 03:48 PM

Check out the management hunts under the Diamond TF ranch on my website. Would be
a great fit for her.

www.westtexashuntorg.com
Posted By: artrios60

Re: Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country - 05/16/16 08:47 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: el_cazador713

Re: Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country - 05/17/16 02:45 AM

Get with Clay Pope of PBGSO. He'll get you taken care of.
Posted By: Deer Hound

Re: Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country - 05/17/16 04:07 PM

I'm more of a South Texas hunt we are 80 miles south of SAT but can help you with the hunt. We are a family ranch that sells some hunt to offset the feed cost have a real nice camp house. You would have the ranch to yourselves. We are going to take a bunch on deer off the ranch this year so I'm sure we can find something that works for both of us. A lot of people off her have hunted with me so there are plenty of references. Thanks Tom
Posted By: TenTenWhitetails

Re: Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country - 05/21/16 11:14 PM

We can get you guys set up in Vanderpool, Texas. Have several nice Hill Country bucks and reasonable pricing.

Posted By: JustCUZ

Re: Looking For Deer hunt in Hill Country - 05/22/16 04:46 AM

She'll see a lot of deer here and can shoot a really nice buck for $1,500. No kill fees. Plus hogs! She can be taken right to the blinds and there's ground blinds if she can't climb a ladder. The accommodations are clean and roomy.

GormanRanches.com
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum