Texas Hunting Forum

Now booking affordable 2016 Whitetail hunts!

Posted By: JustCUZ

Now booking affordable 2016 Whitetail hunts! - 05/13/16 05:08 AM

We have thousands of FREE RANGE acres south of Eastland TX with miles of river, over 20 stock ponds and oat/wheat fields.
We have over 25 roomy 2-man gun blinds w/feeders. All of our feeders feed twice per day, every day, and we have multiple protein feeders. We also have bow stands in place; from popups to ladder stands. Bow hunters welcome!
4.5-star lodging is included in all hunts at NO extra charge! Our houses are fully furnished and thoroughly cleaned before your hunt.
At Gorman Ranches you don't pay more for shooting a bigger buck or more hogs! We NEVER charge inch frees, trophy fees or any other "hidden" fees! All of our hunts (unless you request fully) are semi-guided. Your guide does not sit in the blinds with you but he will be readily available to help you with when, where and how to hunt, provide blind transportation, help with tracking, loading, clean your kills (FREE for deer hunters!) and anything else he can do to help you have a fun and successful hunt with us. These spots will fill fast. You're not going to beat this hunt for the $!

Deer hunts:
This season only, our whitetail buck hunts are $1,500 TOTAL for a weekend hunt! Or any two days during the week. You can add days to any hunt. Included is one buck (hunters choice!!), unlimited hogs & predators, fishing, the guide and the house! (We welcome single hunters but groups of 4 or more deer hunters get the 3-bedroom house to themselves) You can supply your own meals or add meals to your hunt. Expect to see lots of deer with a great buck to doe ratio

To book, or if you have any questions, please pm or email me any time!

Thanks,

-Matt

GormanRanches@gmail.com

www.GormanRanches.com

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/13/16 05:18 AM

Here's just a few pics from just one small pasture of this property

Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/13/16 12:49 PM

Matt(JUSTCuz) puts on a great hunt. The Boy and me are headed too Matt's @Gorman early December. banana
Posted By: svbubba

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/13/16 02:51 PM

a lot of pork ........ rifle

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/13/16 08:17 PM

Yes, sir, it's game rich country for sure. It's not uncommon for us to see herds of deer with 50+ head and herds of hogs with 30+ hogs.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/13/16 09:17 PM

Wow. Herds of 50+ deer with a good buck to doe ratio! I do see the pics show large hog sounders.

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/13/16 11:38 PM

Maybe "herds" of deer is the wrong word. We've counted, on numerous occasions, 50+ deer in corners of some of our fields in the evenings. Maybe I should have said "gatherings" of deer? haha My point is, theres a lot of deer on the property. up
Thanks
Posted By: jstrip1

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/14/16 02:10 PM

lots of pork
Posted By: jstrip1

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/14/16 02:11 PM

lots of pork
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/15/16 09:41 PM

aim
Posted By: SteveTSN

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/16/16 06:28 PM

Hello

Looking to get out sometime between last week in May and first week in July for a few days to hog hunt....It would be just me traveling from AZ (driving)....Looking for a 2-3-4 night event (probably 2-3 based on the distance).

Your site says a red or green light....what does that mean? What if I do not have that?
I have a slug gun, is that acceptable? Possible to have a portion with a Bow? Still learning about hunting, but would love to get out during my summer break from teaching.

Thanks

Steve

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/16/16 08:22 PM

Hello Steve. Please email me gormanraches@gmail.Com thanks
Posted By: SteveTSN

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/17/16 02:08 PM

Just sent you an email....thanks!

Steve

Re: Now booking 2016 Whitetail hunts - 05/19/16 10:31 PM

ttt