Texas Hunting Forum

NM Spot and Stalk Bear Hunts

Posted By: JH@JFWRC

NM Spot and Stalk Bear Hunts - 05/01/16 04:20 AM

Hello, this is Jordan Hall, I am currently a guide and hunt manager for Jim Welles and JFWRC, I have a few slots available this fall for spot and stalk bear hunts here in NM. This is a unique hunt, and an excellent area to have the possibility of a color phase bear. These hunts will be 6 day hunts conducted between the dates of either August 16-21, or Sep. 25-30. These hunts will be fully outfitted with camps consisting of wall tents or possible spike camp if we feel it is necessary to ensure success. We only have a few of these slots available as to ensure individualized attention. We will be offering these hunts for a price of 2500.00 with a trophy fee of 750.00 if a bear is harvested. Please contact me if you are interested my number is 505-379-0509, email is xtremebarbary@gmail.com, thank you for looking-Jordan Hall

Posted By: Kimber1911

Re: NM Spot and Stalk Bear Hunts - 05/01/16 05:14 AM

Succes rate?

How many hunters at once?

Re: NM Spot and Stalk Bear Hunts - 05/01/16 04:35 PM

This is the first year well will be offering this hunt, although myself and several guides have hunted this hunt personally several times. We will only be running 2 hunters at a time to ensure personalized attention and high success.

Re: NM Spot and Stalk Bear Hunts - 05/03/16 02:24 AM

Re: NM Spot and Stalk Bear Hunts - 05/05/16 05:18 AM

we set up a great traditional wall tent style camp for this hunt
Posted By: chongo

Re: NM Spot and Stalk Bear Hunts - 05/20/16 09:05 PM

Which unit?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum