Texas Hunting Forum

Gator Gar/Bowfishing Trip

Posted By: elliscountyhog

Gator Gar/Bowfishing Trip - 03/30/16 03:59 PM

First time offered........

Richland Chambers bowfishing (Choot em Trip)
This trip will be for gar, carp, and anything legal to shoot. Fun for the whole family. 4-6hrs on the water. $300 (2 people) $400(3 people). Gear will be provided with a small deposit or bring your own. Boat is a 18 ft with big HPS lights.

Gator Gar Trip (Trophy Trip)
This trip is designed to target big alligator gar only. Primarily for the more seasoned outdoorsman or woman. Trip will primarily take place on the Trinity River. We have private access to some of the river that is rarely accessible, meaning BIG gar that don't see much. $500/day Rod and Reel "catch and release" OR bowfishing $750/1/2 pm. All gear provided with small deposit or bring your own.

Hog hunting trips also available. We have feeders and blinds OR hog dog trip.

Lodging/camping available for all trips with or without meals. If wanting to do a combo trip contact me for further pricing.

Email rgwalker@walkerac.com
I will only do a few of these trips, its not a business for me but more about just getting the funds to keep doing what I love and sharing it with others in the process.Pics and references can be provided.

Re: Gator Gar/Bowfishing Trip - 03/31/16 06:43 PM

Limited to 5 Trophy Gar Trips for the Summer Months

Re: Gator Gar/Bowfishing Trip - 03/31/16 07:23 PM

Next 5 to book any trip will be 1/2 price. Mention THF for discount. Call or Text 2one4-243-602two.

Re: Gator Gar/Bowfishing Trip - 04/01/16 08:57 PM

Facebook Page is up and running with pics and videos. WG Outfitters. Give us a like.

2 of the half price trips are left.

price drop on the trophy trip to $500/day each regular price. Rod and reel is $500/day 2guys.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum