Texas Hunting Forum

3 niko scope for hunting trip for 3 people hog axe or anything i di do klj

Posted By: chemdawg

3 niko scope for hunting trip for 3 people hog axe or anything i di do klj - 02/09/16 08:59 PM

will trade hog hunt for 3 people i have a rate form of canceler they dont know about they're is no cure and i want to spend the teams with my kids my dad did of agent organ before i i to him from Iraq he was too week i dont have a lot not moony i was born in it a a military family we dont have a lot of cash and i wa lied to on the last hog hunt he hew my disbalitys still he canceled my trip it wa my creep drip it to go hog hunting i have wanted to ge to many amy years and when he fond out my disbltly he said was a major litlity do to my pinched nerves i have heed to hot ho this hunt with my dad bt he did f agent rent gofer i could make it hime we went to axis hunt or bore hunt but it doesn't nee that will take a lot of niko scopes for hunting for my sones for trophysy or a few non tripheys we dont cate we act why we will so it done ago yo said mi come from a floor family any my family is thai they dont dont dont anykidn fo hunt and waist anythygning o the animaimily i can offer the rancher and he is crew 3 guided catfhinshing tips sup up till tun down i want to make it in ou favorer so you know wi am the lean deal i am very honest i did 15yr in the army i cold use the meat for my maily and am anlty tr k i cant spell good i suffered a sever head injury in iraq i do my best i also had to heat how how re learn every thing rom thieing hope a gem rancher will takepitty on em and help me out my numbe is lewis waterloo 243 319 3188 lewi
Posted By: Zack21

Re: 3 niko scope for hunting trip for 3 people hog axe or anything i di do klj - 02/09/16 09:46 PM

where are you located buddy, i bet we can get you taken care of and what all do you need for a hunt.
Posted By: Mike Honcho

Re: 3 niko scope for hunting trip for 3 people hog axe or anything i di do klj - 02/09/16 09:51 PM

If you want man, i dont have a lot of pigs but plenty of javis and i appreciate your service. Your welcome to come to south texas and shooting a pig for free, no scope needed.
Posted By: Classic Rocks

Re: 3 niko scope for hunting trip for 3 people hog axe or anything i di do klj - 02/10/16 03:14 PM

Stand up thing to do guys. If Chem or any rancher that takes him up on this needs a handler or help with accommodating his disability please let me know. I know it's hard to put a paid guide on this type of offer, so let me know if I can be any help with getting him set up.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum