Texas Hunting Forum

Seeking Bachelor Party Destination

Posted By: gkohlhau

Seeking Bachelor Party Destination - 02/01/16 04:19 PM

Looking for a Texas destination for a bachelor party. Approximately 12 guys.

Looking for
- property for potential hog hunts
- property for potential fishing (not necessary)
- property to shoot personal fire arms
- lodging
- cook (not necessary, we can provide own food)

We will provide our own
- fire arms
- ammo
- beer/alcohol

Generally we are looking for something other than your traditional bachelor party. We are all responsible adults and would like to be able to roam acreage and enjoy being out in the country. I can have any sort of conversation to help better understand what we are looking to accomplish.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back
Posted By: Cast

Re: Seeking Bachelor Party Destination - 02/01/16 04:36 PM

Now THIS sounds like fun! Please have it out of range of Wise county.
Posted By: Boars and More Outfitters

Re: Seeking Bachelor Party Destination - 02/03/16 03:57 PM

PM SENT
Posted By: gkohlhau

Re: Seeking Bachelor Party Destination - 02/03/16 05:08 PM

I forgot to include the date. We are looking to do this in August, 2016
Posted By: Hogz

Re: Seeking Bachelor Party Destination - 02/07/16 12:32 PM

WOW..Aug!! It's gonna be nasty hot in Texas then..plus snakes and bugs all over the place but..

HUNTERS CREEK RANCH could handle your group. You would have to call Bob to see if he will do a hog hunt in Aug. he is usually guiding some fishing trips..but it is possible

We just got back from there this week..had a BLAST. Best year I've had down there. Saw tons of hogs! We have been going there for the past 5yrs and keep going back for a reason!

Check out the website. And give Bob a call

www.hunterscreekranchtx.com
Posted By: Hogz

Re: Seeking Bachelor Party Destination - 02/07/16 12:37 PM

WOW..Aug!! It's gonna be nasty hot in Texas then..plus snakes and bugs all over the place but..

HUNTERS CREEK RANCH could handle your group. You would have to call Bob to see if he will do a hog hunt in Aug. he is usually guiding some fishing trips..but it is possible

We just got back from there this week..had a BLAST. Best year I've had down there. Saw tons of hogs! We have been going there for the past 5yrs and keep going back for a reason!

Check out the website. And give Bob a call

www.hunterscreekranchtx.com
Posted By: mattyg06

Re: Seeking Bachelor Party Destination - 04/28/16 01:53 PM

In the past year I went on 2 different batchelor parties like this. One we rented a house in Port Mansfield and did bay fishing and dove hunting in the afternoon. The other one we did a 2 day canoe trip down the Colorado River near Bastrop. Both were a ton of fun.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum