Texas Hunting Forum

NEED - MLD Doe Hunt

Posted By: Armalite260

NEED - MLD Doe Hunt - 01/14/16 05:27 PM

I have a very good friend just now getting into hunting. Better late than never so I'm curious if anyone has any MLD doe hunts available. I'll be hunting with him so looking for 2 people. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: chemdawg

Re: NEED - MLD Doe Hunt - 01/15/16 03:01 AM

I have a question i am somewhat new well not know to texes hunting but i dont lost my memory in iraq from being hit in the head when an IED went off so sorry for the dump question what is MLD hunt is that like a nucesns tag were you can kill so many deer anytime of they year so they dont destry corps

Re: NEED - MLD Doe Hunt - 01/15/16 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: chemdawg
I have a question i am somewhat new well not know to texes hunting but i dont lost my memory in iraq from being hit in the head when an IED went off so sorry for the dump question what is MLD hunt is that like a nucesns tag were you can kill so many deer anytime of they year so they dont destry corps

No such things as a dumb question, especially on the MLD Program. There are LOTS of moving parts on this so please see the link below, better that way than for me to give you wrong information.

http://tpwd.texas.gov/business/permits/land/wildlife_management/mldp/
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: NEED - MLD Doe Hunt - 01/16/16 01:25 AM

What area of the state?

Re: NEED - MLD Doe Hunt - 01/17/16 06:00 PM

I'm pretty open. I don't want to drive 6 hours, lol - But would drive to hill country.
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: NEED - MLD Doe Hunt - 01/21/16 06:39 PM

I have a couple available just outside Sonora if interested. Pm me and we can discuss

Re: NEED - MLD Doe Hunt - 01/28/16 03:15 PM

Bump!! Thanks Mike however you're almost a 6 hour drive to Sonora.. GREAT area, I have a friend who owns about an 18 section ranch in that area. Loved hunting it.

Still looking. Thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum