Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for Meat/Doe Hunt Weekend of 1/30 or 2/27

Posted By: TX_Diver

Looking for Meat/Doe Hunt Weekend of 1/30 or 2/27 - 12/30/15 10:37 PM

Looking for a doe/meat hunt for 3 people.

This is a gift for someone so ideally I’d like something on the more reasonably priced side as I’m paying for 2 of the hunts. We can clean our own animals, cook our own meals, etc., although it’d be nice if lodging was included. Doesn’t need to be anything luxurious, just clean and somewhere we can throw a grill out front and play cards in the evening etc.

The animal itself doesn’t matter so much (would even consider some hog hunts), we’re just looking to put some meat in the freezer and end a dry spell for my buddy who’s struck out on every hunt he’s been on in the past 3 years.

I’ve got a bow and rifle and the other 2 are strictly rifle hunters. I’m open to hunting with either if it makes a difference.

2 of us are in the Houston area and the other is in Eagle Pass. Something in the middle (San Antonio area) would be great but either party can drive a little farther if needed.
Right now it’s a major pain trying to line up the 3 schedules but the weekends of January 30, and February 27 are the 2 that work best right now.

Please shoot me a PM or post up here if you have something that might fit the bill.

Thank you!
Posted By: jdp109

Re: Looking for Meat/Doe Hunt Weekend of 1/30 or 2/27 - 12/31/15 12:43 AM

Sending you a pm
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum