Texas Hunting Forum

Last minute cancelation. Discounted hunt!

Posted By: RedBirdRanch

Last minute cancelation. Discounted hunt! - 11/11/15 03:18 AM

Hey yall! I had a client cancel on me today for his hunt this coming weekend. There is a 50% non refundable deposit to lock down the day. (I do take debit and credit cards). The total cost is $1000. No hidden or extra fees what so ever. This will include lodging in our fully furnished, 4 bedroom 3 bathroom ranch house. Meals are not provided but we will be more than happy to cook whatever food you being for you. We are a 1,000 acre low fence ranch. If you do not harvest an animal then all you will lose is the deposit. We have about an 85% percent success rate. Bucks range from 120-140+ with the occasional buck that will sneak through the brush at 150+. Text me at 830-237-1259 and I can send you recent game can pics. It's a reduced price but the $1000 gets you the buck of your choice and uimites hogs. Let me know ASAP because like I said this hunt is for THIS COMING WEEKEND!!
Posted By: RedBirdRanch

Re: Last minute cancelation. Discounted hunt! - 11/11/15 03:22 AM

Texting me will be the quickest way to get a reply from me so if you are serious interested do that! Thanks guys!
Posted By: Steven Bates

Re: Last minute cancelation. Discounted hunt! - 11/13/15 05:04 PM

Man I wish I was free to travel this weekend.... would have been all over this hunt.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum