Texas Hunting Forum

South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts

Posted By: Pierce Trophy Hunts

South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/05/15 04:13 PM

I sell and manage the bookings for an outstanding hunting operation in South Texas. We hunt on 10,500 free range acres just north of Raymondville, Tx. I still have availabilities for whitetail mgt bucks up to 150" and Nilgai bulls/cows for the 2015-2016 season. This property holds probably the most densely populated herd of free range Nilgai in all of South Texas and some spectacular whitetail as well. Lodging, meals, guides, animal preparation, field transportation, etc are all included in the price and the accommodations/staff are wonderful. For serious inquiries only, please contact me directly for pricing, details, and available dates.

piercetrophyhunts@yahoo.com
Posted By: Matpk

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/05/15 06:09 PM

confused2
Gentleman..If you post the basic prices I am sure you will have
more serious inquiries.It will filter out JUST INQUISITIVE sort of
people...!!!!!!!?
Posted By: Sq2 hunter

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/05/15 06:52 PM

Yeah I really don't understand why not post prices!?!? Kind of a big deal when booking a hunt.
Posted By: NMGW

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/05/15 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Sq2 hunter
Yeah I really don't understand why not post prices!?!? Kind of a big deal when booking a hunt.

X2 Amen
Posted By: Jon B

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/05/15 08:06 PM

Prices?
Posted By: Hughiam

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/06/15 12:44 AM

Archery possible?
Posted By: Drahthaar

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/06/15 12:55 AM

x3
Posted By: Matpk

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/06/15 06:54 PM

worthless

Where are you Buddy...???????
Posted By: okiehuntr

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/07/15 03:47 PM

THE THREE P'S........PRICE, PHOTOS AND PLACE (where your located)
okiehuntr
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/08/15 02:43 AM

confused2

Hello.......

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/09/15 03:44 PM

Bulls are $2,950
Cows are $1,250
Whitetail Mgt Bucks up to 150" are $2,500

All prices include lodging, meals, guides, animal preparation, etc. You can look at the website for the accommodations at hornfinandfeather.com

Hunting is on 10,500 free range acres of the Yturria Ranch. Borders the southern border of the Norias Division of the King Ranch. Max 4 hunters per Nilgai Group. 2 Hunters for whitetail. I have the Dec. 4 and Dec. 11 weekends open for whitetail which will be great for the rut. Still have some Jan and Feb dates open for Nilgai Bulls. We start hunting cows after Feb. 1.

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/09/15 06:19 PM

Bulls are $2,950
Cows are $1,250
Whitetail Mgt Bucks up to 150" are $2,500

All prices include lodging, meals, guides, animal preparation, etc. You can look at the website for the accommodations at hornfinandfeather.com

Hunting is on 10,500 free range acres of the Yturria Ranch. Borders the southern border of the Norias Division of the King Ranch. Max 4 hunters per Nilgai Group. 2 Hunters for whitetail. I have the Dec. 4 and Dec. 11 weekends open for whitetail which will be great for the rut. Still have some Jan and Feb dates open for Nilgai Bulls. We start hunting cows after Feb. 1.

This portion of the ranch does not allow us to bow hunt at this time. Most of the hunting is done by walk and stalk and most shots are taken off of shooting sticks. .338 and .375 guns and ammo are available to use at not extra charge.

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/10/15 08:12 PM

Just had the weekend of Jan 22 come available for 4 Nilgai hunters. Bulls only as we do not shoot cows until February. $2,950 per bull includes all lodging, meals, and guides. This is an excellent time for bulls! For the last several years, we have maintained 100% opportunity for our hunters.

Also, still have Dec. 4 and Dec. 11 weekends available for 2 whitetail hunters each. Had a cancellation for both of these weekends. Either of these weekends will be excellent for catching the rut. These are $2,500 each. Up to 150" mgt buck.

Contact me directly for more details and available dates.
piercetrophyhunts@yahoo.com

website for lodge and staff is www.hornfinandfeather.com

Re: South Texas Whitetail/Nilgai Hunts - 11/15/15 02:04 PM

Still have a few spots available for a Dec whitetail hunt. This is a fantastic hunt on a beautiful piece of property. You will not be disappointed!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum