Texas Hunting Forum

Medal Class Red Stag with Caza & Safaris Argentina

Posted By: TomMT

Medal Class Red Stag with Caza & Safaris Argentina - 10/26/15 03:56 PM

Fellow hunters:

Red Stag season in Argentina is getting closer and I would like to share with you our packages.

5 days + 1 Red Stag (any size / medal class) in flat land for Us$ 5500 (rut March - April)

6 days + 1 Red Stag (any size / medal class) in PATAGONIAN MOUNTAINS for Us$ 6500 (Season March - April)

Exclusive for THF members
5 days + 1 Red Stag (any size / medal class) in flat land for Us$4500 (May - July)

All packages include Accommodation, All Food & Beverages (soft and Alcoholic), Ph Guide and assistance. Extras are: License, Domestic flight or Long distance transfer (if necessary) and gun rental.

The Patagonian hunt is our prime operation, we have been running this incredible hunt for the last 35 years. This hunt is only for demanding hunters that want to invest in something that has to be unforgettable. Hunters must ride trained-specialized horses and sleep some nights in camps/tents. Season March-April.

We OWN 2 other Big Game Lodges in flat land (Buenos Aires Province and Santiago del Estero Province) where hunters will be able to hunt Stags, Puma, Water Buffalos, Blackbuck, Axis Deer, Peccaries, Brocket Deer, Fallow Deer, Wild Boar, Mouflon, Capybara, Multihorned Sheep and others.

Please, feel free to consult me. You can reach me by replying to this post.

Regards,
Tomas Mendez Tronge

Re: Medal Class Red Stag with Caza & Safaris Argentina - 10/29/15 01:20 PM

Bump
Posted By: Curtis

Re: Medal Class Red Stag with Caza & Safaris Argentina - 10/29/15 02:10 PM

I loved looking at those pictures. It looks like a great place to hunt and the trophies are pretty nice.

Re: Medal Class Red Stag with Caza & Safaris Argentina - 10/30/15 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Curtis
I loved looking at those pictures. It looks like a great place to hunt and the trophies are pretty nice.

Thanks, Curtis, let me know if you are planning to come down here. It will be a pleasure to show you how we run our operation.
PM me if you want

Re: Medal Class Red Stag with Caza & Safaris Argentina - 11/16/15 02:32 PM

Bump

Re: Medal Class Red Stag with Caza & Safaris Argentina - 12/22/15 01:17 PM

Bump
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum