Texas Hunting Forum

Guided Hog Hunts

Posted By: Hog Creek Outfitters

Guided Hog Hunts - 10/25/15 05:12 AM

Located an hour west of Ft. Worth we are now offering nighttime hog hunts. The activity has been insane lately, so I got the go ahead from several farmers to get after them.
We have access to about 80,000 acres in the Stephenville, Tx. area. I have 3 corn fields to be chopped in 3 weeks, 3 peanut fields, a milo field, and lots of native land that will be loaded with hogs for the next few months.
I have a ton of references and can send you more pictures than you'd ever want via text message. I will accommodate up to parties of 3. No lodging available.
The price is $100 per person, per hour with a 2 hour minimum. Unlimited hogs during this time. Give me a call at 254-734-5344 or shoot me a text or pm.

Thanks
Posted By: clayguy

Re: Guided Hog Hunts - 10/26/15 02:39 AM

Please pm references and average kills per hour or how many hours until a kill.
Interested but have never heard of charge by the hour. At least not for hunting.
Posted By: notamtchance

Re: Guided Hog Hunts - 10/26/15 04:01 AM

Originally Posted By: stadw
Please pm references and average kills per hour or how many hours until a kill.
Interested but have never heard of charge by the hour. At least not for hunting.

X2 charging by the hour for hunting sounds insane, but if you can get it. More power to you. I just hope other guide don't follow suit.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum