Texas Hunting Forum

SE NEW MEXICO MULIES

Posted By: JFWRC

SE NEW MEXICO MULIES - 09/22/15 02:03 PM

Hello-

My name is Jim Welles and own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting in Albuquerque. We are a full service private and public big game hunting outfitter and have been in business over 20 years. I am the currently the President of the NM Council of Outfitters and Guides. My e-mail address is JFWRC@comcast.net. Our phone number is 505-294-7861.

We just secured the mule deer hunting rights on the Tucson Valley Ranch north of Capitan, NM. This is a 5,000 deeded acre ranch with great mule deer hunting. Deer are not huge but are representative of desert mulies in SE NM. (19-24 wide, a 140 is a good buck) Every once in a while a big buck shows himself. We have 8 spots open. This is a DIY situation with lodging. The price is $2,500 ea + NM Gross Receipts tax and does not include your state license and stamps, approx $352 for NR.

Hunt dates are either Nov 21-25 right before Thanksgiving or Dec 11-15. We would like to accommodate 4 per hunt timeframe. The house is a 4 bedroom, 1 bath and is on the ranch with all utensils for cooking and cleaning. This is fun family atmosphere type hunt.

My cell number is 505-967-6562. Feel free to call with any questions you may have.

Thanks for Looking

Jim Welles
www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com

[/URL]
Posted By: JFWRC

Re: SE NEW MEXICO MULIES - 09/24/15 04:58 PM

[URL=http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/JFWRC/media/Herman-at-the-Bl
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum